Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2007 8:56:22 PM EDT
I got T-mobile, they suck, I'm gettin rid of them.

From my investigations word of mouth/web surveys, Cingular/ATT is best.  What ya'll think?
Link Posted: 6/1/2007 5:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
they all suck
Link Posted: 6/1/2007 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have had good luck with Cingular but none of them are perfect.
Link Posted: 6/1/2007 7:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Cingular/AT&T, and I've tried a bunch.
Link Posted: 6/1/2007 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have had Sprint (they suck), AT&T (they were ok) I have had Qwest for the last five years and they have been great.

I like Qwest because they don't pull that nights and weekends BS all my minutes are anytime minutes.
Link Posted: 6/1/2007 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Cingular may be good in Denver, but come up north a bit and they suck horribly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2007 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Verizon sucked in Boulder. Sprint is pretty good.
Friends have had issues with ATT/Cingular in the past, I don't know if they still do.
Link Posted: 6/1/2007 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/2/2007 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Cingular/ATT, I've never had any problems with them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2007 7:05:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Not sure about Denver, but there are large areas of Boulderr that have no service with my Verizon acct and calls always drop for about a 10 mile stretch north of the Longmont exit on I25.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2007 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#10]
AT&T was good to me until Cingular bought them out. Then, I had no signal worth mentioning west of about Morrison.

Verizon has been excellent for me in both city and mountains, but I don't go to that dead zone north of Longmont mentioned above.

+1 on replacing T-Mobile with almost anything at all.
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 5:59:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I had Verizon, and I to had problems between Boulder and Loveland (along the foothills).  So, I "dropped" them instead.

I'm with Cingular/ATT now. (It was ATT then switched to Cingular now going back to ATT)  No problem with phone service just customer service.  If you don't have to deal with that, then its good to go.  Also, no problems with outside the local area in major metro areas.

As a matter of fact, I was just used my phone in London/England.  So, at least they have the networks connected.  (Although again, Customer Service said i did not have service there (4 hrs before I left on airplane for family medical emergency.).  Again, customer service was wrong.)

Link Posted: 6/10/2007 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Verizon, never ever ever had an issue. Coverage is great.
Link Posted: 6/13/2007 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Thx for advice/replies.

I went w/ Cingular/ATT.  Quest was an option, I think coverage is great metro but they're local company so nationwide not so good as Cingular methinks.  In any case, NEVER, NEVER use T-mobil.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I vote Verizon, just don't go to Boulder...the bikers there suck up all the cell signal in their helmets (there's thousands of them)...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top