Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2006 6:52:44 AM EDT
Well , the girls,etc. are up to you   But we do need a few 1-3 year apprentice electricians.  Work is in the energy industry, any automation experience with kimray and emerson/ROC equiptment a plus.
 We are based in Rifle, working 50-70 hours in all weather conditions.   Don't waste my time if you use dope, we test regularly.   IM or reply here for contact info
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta be for the gas wells....

SRM
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep. Gotta' be.
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
What kind of pay and how much experience do you really have to have??
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 4:47:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What kind of pay and how much experience do you really have to have??

+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Pay depends on experience, starting at 13.00$/hr for someone knows nada.  Work is in energy field, gas well automation, station construction, pump skids.      Any electrical experience is a plus, we will train you in industrial power and control systems if you are motivated, show a good attitude, and can follow directions.
 It's not an easy job, but it is a good one.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:38:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm an electrical contractor in Southern Kalifornia right now.  I've been doing commercial electrical since 1995, with a 2 year hiatus from 2002 to 2004.  I also do a lot of residential work.  We sold our house on 10/20.  Do you have any idea what the electrician market is like in Durango?  I'm not sure if I really want to live there, but I have to at least show my wife I gave it some thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top