Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 12:02:51 PM EDT
My daughter is going to court in a couple of weeks to try to get child support from her POS ex.  
The kid has no money but to go in without any legal representation is just insane.  
I'm probably going to help her a bit but I really want her to do it on her own so much as possible.

Do any of you guys have a recomendation for a pit bull attorney?   Somebody that will make the POS bleed a little?

Actually, I'm not looking for a pit bull, you can find those guys all day long,  They'll fight over nothing while racking up billable hours.  I really need someone that will just help her get a fair shake.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#1]
President of the CO shooting association Tony Fabien is an attorney,,,,,might be worth a shot,

SRM
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Does he post here or is he a member of Buffalo Creek Gun Club?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think he posts here, but he does shoot highpower so he might be a member.  You can reach him at 303-663 9339.  His emphasis is criminal law, but he probably knows who to contact.

hth......SRM
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top