Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 6:53:40 AM EDT
Hello Coloradians! In a couple weeks me my wife and kiddo's are heading to The Ft Collins area to visit my family. My parents brother and sisters live there except my brother who is a  cop for a Denver suburb.
Anyway....when I used to live there we would go shooting out by Winsor (SE of Ft Collins) as my parents live kinda by there. My Mom told me its all built up now and my brother wants to go shooting with me. So im wondering if anyone knows a place to go pop off some rounds in relative peace somewhere close to Ft Collins? Any help would be appreciated thanks
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Pawnee Sportsmen center is a real pay range.
Pawnee Grasslands is public land
both are near each other and about 30 minutes east of Ft Collins
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My Mom told me its all built up now

windsor is aslo known as east ft collins!!!
it must have been weeks since you were last here. they way they're building i welost coming home from the airport. and we were gone for a week!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Pawnee Sportsmen center is a real pay range.
Pawnee Grasslands is public land
both are near each other and about 30 minutes east of Ft Collins

thanks Ill look that up

Quoted:
My Mom told me its all built up now

windsor is aslo known as east ft collins!!!
it must have been weeks since you were last here. they way they're building i welost coming home from the airport. and we were gone for a week!!

LOL been 8 years since ive been there but from what she told me Winsor reaches all the way to I-25 now. When i was there last the only thing between Winsor and I-25 was a newly built golf coarse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top