Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 2:02:35 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I could pick up some South African .308 battle packs in the Denver
area? I'm having a hard time finding cheap .308 locally.

Thanks,

Jon
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought Jensen Arms in Loveland had some.  They did last time I was in there a month or two ago.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
The only other place I have found any is Rob's Guns on Parker Road.  However he wants over $40 for a battle Pack

I just spent the time and drove up to Jensen's.  More than worth it for the cost of SA alone, but when you add in all the other stuff I ended up getting it is really a no-brainer. Can always find something else I need or want there.  They have great deals and plenty of ammo supply for the 5.56 stuff too.

Thanks Jensen's.

Seydou
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies everyone. Looks like I'll be driving up to Jensens, hope they are well stocked on it.

Jon
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:08:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I was there last night.
they had craploads out on the floor and they almost always have more behind it.
heck of a deal.
Bring lots of money, they had deals on .223, 30-06, 7.62x39, etc
buy in case lots cheap and stack it deep.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top