Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 3:23:57 PM EDT
One of my best friends bought a house out in the Denver area and looking for a safe place to shoot. All he has is a G17 currently but he likes paper-punching with long arms too. This is one of the good guys, can some of you help me out with some info? Also, what are some good places to get around some single mid 20's - mid 30's ladies there, trying to help the guy get back into the dating scene after a long f&ck-over by his longtime girl. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
IMO, the best deal for shooting in the Denver area is the Family Shooting Center at Cherry Creek State Park...IF you have an annual parks pass.  Otherwise, the daily entrance fee to the park alone will add up quickly.  www.familyshootingcenter.com/

There just aren't very many places to shoot in the metro area, but if your friend is willing to drive a little, there are several good areas within an hour of Denver.  The guys over at the Colorado AR15 Site have shoots fairly often.  I need to go to one of those myself.

As far as women...well, you find them in the same places here as you do in other parts of the country.  
We're no different here in Colorado, just better.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
He could try the FIRING LINE indoor range. 303-363-0041.  Nice little indoor range in Aurora.  (close to Denver)

They even have a "ladies night"  Though I have no idea if any single hetero ladies frequent the establishment.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:48:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info guys, I'm going to send it to him this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top