Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 2:47:03 PM EDT
Let's all band together and help a fellow ARFCOM user - Me. I am moving to Fort Collins and I need to find a job in concrete work, cause that's what I've done for a while. I shoot and hunt and I'm damn cool so help me out! Thanks!

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:28:11 AM EDT
[#1]
you looking for large company (roads foundations etc for pouring or driving) or flat work?
and do you have your CDL?

connell resources has a help wanted sign outside their ft collins pit (east frontage rd just south of harmony rd) off I-25
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe try this:

The Coloradoan Newspaper
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Don’t know if this is what your interested in, but when I saw it in my Monster Job email this evening I thought of you looking for work. Hope it might be something that pans out for you.

Quib

jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=39547396&WT.mc_n=MKT000125
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:43:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck, but I only see hispanics doing concrete work around Denver and I doubt it's any different in Fort Collins .The only anglos seem to be well up the food chain.

MB
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Ive been here almost 2 months, and Ive found jobs are really scarce up here.  I would jsut grab qwhat you can, and keep your options open, because you may have to wait awhile before you can really get what you want.  Thats what Ive done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top