Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:59:53 AM EDT
I am looking for some competitions in and around Boulder/ Denver area.  Any type, IDPA, three gun shoot or anything else.  If anyone knows of any please let me know.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ecouspsa.com

IDPA once a month at Clear Creek.  3 gun once a month at Aurora.  USPSA once a month at Boulder and Weld.  USPSA twice a month at Aurora, USPSA once a month at Pueblo.  Rifle once a month at Pueblo.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.fridpa.org

Matches are the second Saturday of each month at the Clear Creek Range in Dumont. There are also matches in Pueblo, but I've not been to one.

They require a safety class before you shoot one of their matches, with the details on the above site.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Boulder rifle club has open rifle (highpower) and pistol matches most months.  Rifle should start in February or March

SRM
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:42:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Try Boulder Rifle Clubs website:

www.boulderrifleclub.com/

Go to Range Activities.

Defensive Pistol is alot of fun also
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I run the Defensive Pistol match at Boulder Rifle Club. E mail me for details and schedules- Kevin, [email protected].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top