Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 12:16:21 PM EDT
I'm moving in August to go to Front Range Community College in Longmont for a semester then transferring to CU.  

First question is about apartments.

Could you give me some pointers on what part of town, or some of the nice ones that have easy access to both campuses.

Second, what is the age to get a CCW Permit.

Third, what are some of the weird laws that I should look out for in Boulder, mostly concerning guns. I have them all, a 16.1inch M4gery with all the accessories, shotguns, pistols, a couple more AR's. I'll only be 20 years old.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:50:22 AM EDT
[#1]
the www.packing.org will have lots of informations.

For my record, Boulder/Boulder county do not have those weird firearm laws. I think Denver and Denver county does have those.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
It's cheaper in Longmont than Boulder . and there is a good highway connecting them . Longmont to Boulder 20 min's if no rush hour . There are no wierd gun laws in either that I'm aware of . You can carry open , but I'd keep my quite about the handguns till you are 21.

Boulder has it's problems BUTT springtime in Boulder can be nice ...lots of toned bicycle ridin babes .
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Boulder has it's problems BUTT springtime in Boulder can be nice ...lots of toned bicycle ridin babes .

Yeah, right. Nice babes with hairy legs and pits.

It is not illegal in Colorado to be in possession of a handgun if you are under age 21. It is only illegal for an FFL to sell one to someone under 21, and that's the Fed's law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top