Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 12:05:17 PM EDT
I wanted to send a thanks to all who showed up for the build party in Leadville.  
SRM,  special thanks to you for the use of the shop.
I hope to see you all again, especially when the builds are done.

So how far did everyone get?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, that was a great time.  Thanks SRM. Kyle, when is the party at your house?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my barrel in and headspaced and bent a couple more flats.  Too busy this week to do anything else.

We can have another one here.  If you get together in the Springs, I may be able to bring the press down.

SRM
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:07:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying to set one up now.  I'm getting my bolt cutters this weekend and will rivet one together soon.  Then I'll need help with the rails and headspacing, don't have those tools.  I also posted over on 'another site' for a build party at my place, looks like they have several people in Colorado that want to get together for a build as well.

Hope you all have a good weekend,
Kyle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top