Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 6:49:08 AM EDT
Im looking for a gunsmith to fix my WASR-10.  It has a canted gas block that needs to be fixed, and barrel needs to be threaded so as to accept flash hiders.  
Either that, or just swap barrels from my one of my parts kits.

Anybody know of a good, affordable gunsmith to talk to?

LMK, thanks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]
for the turn around time with smiths i'd fix the canted sight yourself (easy fix) and see about getting the thread kit online. a few members have rented theirs or sold them off after doing their bbls.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know any black rifle specific shops, but I have always had good work done at Active Arms.  Jensen Arms might know a good local shop, I would talk to them too.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#3]
What about Iron Ridge firearms (I think that's their name) in Longmont.
Have no experience, but I know they are around here.

Brian
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I can recommend a guy in Colorado Springs. That's the wrong direction but he's a member here and specializes in black rifles. I had him "un-ban" my SAR-1 right after the sunset. Get a hold of Circuits if you're interested.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What about Iron Ridge firearms (I think that's their name) in Longmont.
Have no experience, but I know they are around here.
Brian

Iron Ridge is near my house in Longmont. Not only is Iron Ridge a Class III Dealer, they are also a Class II SOT Manufacturer with a machine shop. Call (720) 937-9855 and speak with Oliver.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top