Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 1:24:18 PM EDT
I'm dumping my current life in about a year.  I'll be debt-free (mostly) and Frisco is on my list.  What's the job outlook like up there?  I have an account at the Colorado job website, and keep my eyes on it.  Anyone have any inside scoop or other resources they could share?  
Brief resume:  Slowly expanding retired Jarhead, lowly AS degree, fairly trainable, current VA employee.
Thanks,
Matthew
P.S. Sitting on the porch at the Rocky Mountain Coffee Roasters shop all day would be fun, too.

ETA for RTR:  This is the one I follow.  Colorado Jobs
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]

the Colorado job website

Link?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ski areas and resorts are always looking for people.  Most  jobs are low pay and no bennies, but if you are careful you can make a livable wage.  Housing in Frisco and immediate area is very expensive.  I am about thirty five miles from Frisco, e-mail me if you need more info.

SRM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top