Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 6:53:38 PM EDT
These guys are more knowledgeable than you can imagine.  they saved Fred.  Fred was a stray I took in to the house.  After 6 months, Fred starting having sierzures last night (very scary!).  I thought he was done.  Local vet said put him down, I said NO, took him to CSU, these guys know more than most ANY local vet. They saved Fred, He will be coming home Friday after nearly 15 seizures.  They found the source, he is cured!  Fred in pic is red dog on left.  He has a "Pierre Moustache"

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Cute dogs!  

*Raises beer mug full of water*  Here's to a loving pet owner (Actually, they own you)
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
$3,000 worth of loving , but every penny was worth it
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:37:03 AM EDT
[#4]
They saved my dog too.  And his name is Fred!!!  He chewed up a rope toy and it got knotted up and stuck in his stomach/intestine.  They only got $2500 out of me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:46:25 AM EDT
[#5]
They are spendy, but do good work.  I have a friend in the vet school there.  Good place, and they have a nice Halloween Party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top