Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:55:13 PM EDT
This is my first post under this name. I was a regular here circa 99-00, my screen name expired in the interim.hinking.gif

I 'm looking for a Colorado FFL holder that could do the transfer (at a reasonable price) on the AR15.com SEBR purchase for me. North Jeffco area/team members preferred.

Thanks
JM
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:33:27 AM EDT
[#1]
My buddy at Iron Ridge Arms in Longmont will do it for you. He's not a team member but I am, and he's my regular pusher dealer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Any idea how much he charges?  Where is he?  And, did a copy of his FFL already get sent in for the SEBR purchase?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll ask what he charges and post later. He is in Old Town Longmont at 202 Grant St. He is an '07' manufacturer and SOT, with a machine shop in the back. Send email to [email protected]. I'm certain his FFL has not been sent in for the SEBR purchase.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
We do not allow advertising of business/services here without a Dealer or Industry partner account.  Please look into this and see if it would fit your needs.  If you have any questions or need a hand, let me know via IM. --- Thanks, Defcon
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Well looky who's here! We'll make you an internet junky yet!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Just talked with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top