Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 12:55:02 PM EDT
Where's a good place around Denver to get some used bowling pins to shoot at?  A guy over at Applewood Lanes told me that if I took 2 cases (20 pins), he'd give them to me for $2 each.  I've never bought any before and have no idea if this is a good price or if I'm getting screwed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
try asking some of the other alleys.  if for no other reason to find out what a going rate is. i've never heard of anyone having to pay for used pins. hope this helps

Frank
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Applewood used to give me pins for free......go somewhere else or if it is worth it to you then buy them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the input.  I called around and found some.  Holiday Bowling in Lakewood (Colfax and Kipling) hooked me up with 30 for free.  If anyone else is wanting any, call down there and talk to the maintenance guy, Tim Poole.  He has at last 100 CASES of them that he seemed more than happy to give away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top