Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 10:16:41 PM EDT
First I'll state that I dont work at Jensens.  I live in WY for that matter.

Anyway, Jensen Arms now has Maxpedition gear on hand.  I picked up a Fatboy and absolutely love it!  I just hope they have plans to get some of their packs in, particularly the Falcon!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I love jensen arms.
I bought my first rifle from them.
their prices are hard to beat, they treat you with respect(hard to find a place that will ttreat you like an adult when you are under 30) , and have an amazing selection of "evil" guns that you usualy dont find much of at the average gun stores.
I wish i could have bought my sig from them but they do not ship out of state and federal law bars me from buying a pistol out of state...
why is that? i would go through the same background check. I can not think of any reason that law exists other than to annoy gun owners/purchasers
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:38:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Trip to Loveland in am......What are they getting for the Fatboy?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Trip to Loveland in am......What are they getting for the Fatboy?

They are going for $58 which is a bit less than online and you dont have to pay shipping.  Yesterday I picked up a Maxpedition RollyPolly and Radio Holster.  I'm extremely impressed with their stuff!

As a side note, the owner of Maxpedition posted on another forum about the Fatboy.  Apparently he sold 161 of them to Seal Team 1.  Good stuff!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, this is a plug for Jensen's if you were wondering........Just wanted to publicly thank Mike L for the help today.   It's so nice to deal with gun shop employee's that are not big headed, arrogant or FULL OF SHIT.  Mike is one of the good fella's. Ass kissing is over now, carry on.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes, this is a plug for Jensen's if you were wondering........Just wanted to publicly thank Mike L for the help today.   It's so nice to deal with gun shop employee's that are not big headed, arrogant or FULL OF SHIT.  Mike is one of the good fella's. Ass kissing is over now, carry on.

I agree, Mike is a great guy.  I drive down to Jensens from Cheyenne all the time and am always happy with the service that I receive.  There is no other shop in the area that compares!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top