Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 1:36:40 PM EDT
Anyone know of an ffl holder in the springs that will receive weapons? I want to buy one of the cpo sigs but need an ffl to receive it for me.

thanks guys

frank
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the Gun Vault, corner of Powers and Constitution in the little shopping center $20 and they guy is real nice.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Hickman's Rifles on Juanita will, also.  Earl is a great guy, very easy to deal with.  His fee is only $20, too.  His phone is (719) 633-4680.  I hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the help guys
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Just an update on the Gun Vault, they went out of business about a month ago.  I went by the previous week and picked up a copy of his FFL for a private transfer.  The seller shipped the rifle to him and I went by to check on it a few days later to find the place deserted.  Had to call the seller and have him redirect the shipment to another FFL.

If you are buying from a dealer or other FFL holder, Specialty Sports and Supply in C Springs (new location at 4285 E. Fountain Blvd.) will do transfers.  They won't accept firearms from private individuals however.  Super nice people and a fantastic store.  Hands-down the best selection I have ever come across.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#5]
i've dealt with specialty several times in the past, just didn't know they would receive weapons for you. cool i'll have to talk to them

thanks guys
frank
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top