Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2005 11:29:57 AM EDT
Does anyone have antlers laying around that they dont want? Deer, elk, whatever. I would like to try making handles for some outdoor cookware and need to find some antlers. I'm not sure if they have monetary value or not so just let me know.

Thanks
Scott
[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I have some laying around, they are about chalks tho... probably not what you want.

Tell you what, unless I smoke a massive buck this fall () Ill pull the antlers off of it if you are still looking...

UPS may think Im crazy
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate it.  If you are anywhere near Northern Colorado I could just meet you.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 160 acres at 9000 feet and Elk & Mulies are constantly on the place but I never find shed antlers.

Good luck, I would love to build an Elk antler knife.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have 160 acres at 9000 feet and Elk & Mulies are constantly on the place but I never find shed antlers.

Good luck, I would love to build an Elk antler knife.

If you have elk/mulies on your property I'm sure I could help you out with some antlers - but they wouldn't be sheds!  

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Last weekend found a dead Elk cow less than 150 yards from the cabin. Probably died last winter, but all the bones were intact so I don't think a large animal took it down.

LOL, we have owned the place since the early 70's and have never taken a Mule Deer or Elk on the property. We always drive someplace else opening day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top