Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2005 5:48:13 AM EDT
Any recommendations for a class? Prices as well?
Link Posted: 6/17/2005 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#1]

Never used them, but I have heard good things about the classes offered by GunSmoke Custom.  They are based in Lakewood, IIRC.  Just check the phone book.

Don't be scared by their building if you stop by, they have done plenty of gunsmithing for me, and they really are very good/knowledgeable.

KOTB
Link Posted: 6/17/2005 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Silver Bullit. W38 and Ingles Wheat Ridge
Link Posted: 6/22/2005 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#3]
IF you are still looking, I am an NRA certified instructor and approved for CCW classes.  Classes are given in Idaho Springs (about 45 minutes west of Denver on I-70).  Two classes: Basic Pistol 10 hours 5 in classroom and 5 at outdoor range $100 and Personal Protection in the Home 8 hours 4+4 $125.  Both shoot about 100 rounds.
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
What part of the state are you in. I'm an instructor but I haven't taught in a while since the place I was using isn't available anymore. (I can also teach for a Utah permit.)

Try this page

Link Posted: 6/27/2005 4:00:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What part of the state are you in. I'm an instructor but I haven't taught in a while since the place I was using isn't available anymore. (I can also teach for a Utah permit.)

Try this page

I always forget about that web site! Thank you! I am in the Denver Metro area.
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 5:29:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I just updated some of that stuff last week. Let me know if you find any changes.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:11:19 AM EDT
[#7]
HOw about these guys? Anybody ever heard of them? They are pretty close to me.COLORADO WEAPONS TRAINING
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Give this guy a call, the name of the company is Concealed Weapons Instruction and Safety based out of Castle Rock.  I took the class and was very impressed.  The facilities are OK but the instruction is AWESOME!  The guy really knows his stuff and you will shoot at least 250 rounds.  He also limits the class to 6 students  with 2 instructors.  His name is Harold and the number is 303-570-6030.  The class was $200.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top