Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 4:42:41 AM EDT
Just a reminder the next Colorado shoot is in Woodland Park this Saturday. Bring your stuff and celebrate the end of the ban! I hear Marlin and Karl will be grilling yummy food to eat this time!

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought Karl was OOT this weekend......
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:13:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How about some Directions buddy....

You will find all you need to know here.

coloradoshooting.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/index.php
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I asked Marlin to wonder over here and post the details of where the Wagon Train will start up North. So stay tuned.

If not we usually meet at the McDonalds in Woodland Park and head up together. The McDonalds is right on Hwy 24 in Woodland Park towards the East end of town.

I'll see if we have a map up.

And the grill will be running! (Along with Karl's Uzi)

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I asked Marlin to wonder over here and post the details of where the Wagon Train will start up North. So stay tuned.

If not we usually meet at the McDonalds in Woodland Park and head up together. The McDonalds is right on Hwy 24 in Woodland Park towards the East end of town.

I'll see if we have a map up.

And the grill will be running! (Along with Karl's Uzi)

Haha!  I like how you refer to woodland park as "up North" !

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#6]
no no no no............... The convoy from up North going to Woodland Park. They start up in the frozen North and come South where the air is warm like the companionship.....(the hunt for red october)

Anyway..

Meet at the Mcdonald's in Castle Rock at 7:30 Exit 183, Wolfenberger Road I believe. Heading south just take the 183 exit and the McDonald's is on the west side of I 25. once on the exit you "almost" can't miss it.

Marlin will lead all you city folk down South for the shootin' and the eatin'!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope, that's for the Creek in two weeks.  I'll be at this one.  I'll miss the Pumpkin shoot next month up north though.  Karl.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just a reminder the next Colorado shoot is in Woodland Park this Saturday. Bring your stuff and celebrate the end of the ban! I hear Marlin and Karl will be grilling yummy food to eat this time!

Whatchu mean "this time" paleface?  We don't let our guests leave hungry EVER!!! Karl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top