Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:24:29 PM EDT
I was in the Firing Line store in Aurora looking for Glock 21 13rd mags and the guy behind the counter showed me a preban and tried to sell it to me for $89 I told him the ban was over and why is he trying to sell it at that price? He said we may not get any new mags for 2-3 weeks. I am tired of these f**king dealers trying to rip people off, they made a killing for ten years and now their cash cow has sunset. I will no longer set foot in that store.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Good to know, I will try to avoid them.  Try Green Mountain Guns in Lakewood.  They have the best prices I have seen anywhere in the state by a long shot.  They are usually pretty busy on Saturdays.  Although, I should mention, I don't know that they have a lot of high-cap magazines in stock right now.

KOTB
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I went in there the other day looking for a Beretta 92FS.  They wanted 589 for it.  I asked if they would price match and one of them said no.  Then another asked who and how much.  I told them Jensen Arms had them for 479.  They seemed suprised and told me to buy it there, so I did.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top