Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2003 5:09:17 PM EDT
Not a lot of deals on guns, magazines were above average in cost too.

I did find some deals on ammo, .45LC for $10 a box and the Wolf .223 was cheap.

It was pretty crowded considering how bad the roads were.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't make it down today, but do you think it would be worth going to on Sunday?  It is about an hour away in good weather, so I don't want to go unless there are some deals on brass cased .45ACP, .223, or .308 that are too good to pass up.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I enjoyed the show. I would say it was about what Tanner has, with the addition of great prices on ammo. Purchased 500 rounds of 9mm FMJ 124 grain Winchester ammo for 60 bucks. In addition I picked up a couple boxed of Wolf .45 ammo for 7 bucks a box. I did see Australian case ammo in a wood box for 150 bucks for 800 rounds. I have never shot it but my friend purchased 200 rounds just to try it our.

I was surprised to see a lot of open vendor tables. I was expecting to see a full house with it bing right before the hollidays. Last time I went you could barley squeeze down the isles.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:00:21 AM EDT
[#3]
The show did have some good deals on ammo.  Is it just me or is the place dark and gloomy.  Seems they need to turn on more lights.  Lot of the same stuff that was at Tanners the week before.

Looseline
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:15:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah last time I went it seemed dark. Makes it hard to see some of the stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top