Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2003 5:10:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you guys situated? I was there today, but saw no Cavarms goodies!
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I will be there tomorrow. What time does that start anyway? 9 or 10. I will look for you.

KC
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 7:16:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I didnt see you there either.

Show was normal guns seemed real high priced this time though. Seen some Oly AR's for the first time though. Looked pretty nice for only 718.00 shoot you can barely build them for cheaper than that. Got a new knife however the lady was real rude until I told her I was paying cash then she took $10 off of them.

Are you guys going to be at the next show?

KC
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Ilove2shoot,

I was there on Saturday, I was the guy with the M1 carbine in the folding stock. You all had some nice goodies at your table, I really liked the Krinkof and shorty M-16.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#6]
You need to come over to Grand Juntion for a show some time. It's a little one, pretty crappy, and really not worth your while. But it's the only way I would be able to meet you guys.

I don't make it to any of the Denver shows. With my budget I could make it to Denver, but wouldn't have any money left over for the show. Or I can take what little $$ I have and go to a crappy, little local show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top