Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2003 6:28:56 PM EDT
If any of you Coloradoan's feel like making a short drive into the Nebraska panhandle, Drop me a note and we can go shoot some prairie dogs and other varmints. Just wanted to offer because I know some folks want too, but don't have a place to do it. I'm about 3 hours drive from Denver, so it isn't too bad of a trip and it's well worth the time spent to go out in the pasture to get some PD's.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 1:13:52 AM EDT
[#1]
How much does a small game/varmint license cost out there? If it ain't too much I'm interested.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#2]
"License"??? This is Nebraska man! No license needed for varmint hunting, only "seasoned" hunting (eg: deer, turkey, pheasant).
Tommy
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]
When are you planning on doing this?  I just might have some intrest.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"License"??? This is Nebraska man! No license needed for varmint hunting, only "seasoned" hunting (eg: deer, turkey, pheasant).
Tommy

Awesome.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
In the summertime I go out 2-3 times a week. Just let me know when you feel like going (preferably not when it's going to be 100 degrees out) and I'll give you directions to my place and then we'll meet and head out to one of the pastures. It's not like a formal thing, just a hobby of mine and since I'm new to the AR and AK think, I thought I'd make the offer so that those of you that don't have a place to hunt can go do something besides punch paper (not that there's anything wrong with that). There's a couple motels in town here if you want to stay overnite, plus some restaurants. Not exactly a metropolis (1400 people in town) but it's a nice place to visit and do some shooting.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going too have too make a Cabella's run here in the next couple of week's {need some new boot's} I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool! I live 40 minutes north of there. I might be going down there this weekend to do a trade for a new AR.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#8]
What an extremely generous offer!  digex, thank you for sharing your joy of shooting with fellow shooters on the board.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 4:57:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Not a problem. It's more fun with a buddy anyway. :-)
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this an open ended invitation?  I would love to take you up on your offer, but dont know when I'll have the time.  I've been looking for a place to take out some PD's, but dont know many land owners.  Thanks for the very generous offer, even if I'm not able to take you up on it...
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep, it's open ended. I start school again at the end of August, but I still have lots of time on my hands :-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top