Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 1:12:11 PM EDT
The ball and chain is out of town for the weekend and I was thinking of taking the M4gery, SKS and assorted other toys out for some fun.  

Problem is, I'm not sure where Pawnee is.

Any of the Colorado shooting veterans up for a shoot on Sunday?  I can meet you at the Texaco in Ault or at any location you suggest in Ft. Fun.  Let me know.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me see how a few thing's go, I'll let you know one way or the other by 7:00 P.M. tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Gonzo, if you still want to go let me know. If you want too meet me at the Ault Texaco at about 10:00 A.M. I'm up for it. Let me know NLT 7:30 tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Marlin,

I'm in.  See you at the Texaco, 10:00 AM.

I'm going to PM you with car color details, etc.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Got it,  I'll be looking for you, Park on the South side of the building.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:08:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Just wanted to give Marlin a shout-out, and my thanks for his hospitality this weekend.  (Although I do wish I had remembered the sun screen -- OUCH!)

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#6]
No problem Gonzo, Yea this time of year up there the Sunscreen goes on the list even before the the gun's do.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, Marlin,

I'll have to tell you that in addition to sunburn, our outing has given me a bad case of "10mm mania".  I've found myself uncontrollably drawn to auction, classified and other sites looking for a nice 10mm Glock... and will no doubt spend money on one in the next six months!

Funny how that works, huh?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well, Marlin,

I'll have to tell you that in addition to sunburn, our outing has given me a bad case of "10mm mania".  I've found myself uncontrollably drawn to auction, classified and other sites looking for a nice 10mm Glock... and will no doubt spend money on one in the next six months!

Funny how that works, huh?

Gonzo,

check Jensens in Loveland, he has brand new Glock 10mm's for $519.95

dave
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Gonzo,

check Jensens in Loveland, he has brand new Glock 10mm's for $519.95

dave

You guys are supposed to talk me out of it!  I've got bills to pay, investments to make, and home repairs to do.  Sheesh!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:12:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah but you know you want one. We can all hear it calling your name too.

KC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top