Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2022 12:01:04 AM EDT
Probably a long shot , but my buddy didn't pay attention to timing.
Are there any shops with AR or Glock mags in.stock at the moment?
It is too late for him to order from anyone. They all seem to be shutting down sales to WA.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 12:37:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Can order a limited selection of Magpul until midnight tonight.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/pmag-bundles
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 1:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I don’t know about inside Seattle, but Glock mags and Magpul PMags are at  Sportsco in Fife.  Also, Sportsman’s Warehouse in Federal Way had a large bin filled with Gen2 Pmags.  They also had some Magpul Glock mags too.  Federal Way Discount Guns had a few Glock mags and Pmags, but they were jammed packed today.

If you’re “thinking” about buying more mags, do it tomorrow since I’d bet the big push will be on the last three days.

Good luck!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 2:35:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I know not Seattle, but Sportsmans Warehouse in Silverdale had a tooon of mags in stock.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#4]
What kind of Glock mags?

I got some used black Teflon ar15 mags and Glock 19 mags I can get rid of if your friend is interested, pm me.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone.  He will make a few stops today.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Probably a long shot , but my buddy didn't pay attention to timing.
Are there any shops with AR or Glock mags in.stock at the moment?
It is too late for him to order from anyone. They all seem to be shutting down sales to WA.
View Quote

Check the local E.E Listings
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top