Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2022 1:26:30 PM EDT
I was sitting here admiring my magpul d60 that just arrived and the tiny little date clock that seems to be on all injection mold type stuff, caught my eye. Then it dawns on me. Just about all the mags these days are date coded in some way or another. So that would leave a limited window for picking up new mags from any source that would be "legal" to own.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Those marks are not illegal to remove. Not like a serial number on a firearm.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Rest assured. Sideshow Bob is not going door to door Inspecting  mag Date codes.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rest assured. Sideshow Bob is not going door to door Inspecting  mag Date codes.
View Quote

This.

Act accordingly and carry on.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

If Clarence Thomas's opinion means anything, Turd Fergusons opinion on firearms is pretty much legally irrelevant.  I mean I didn't give a shit about it before, but now the courts don't have to.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#5]
This is something I'm worried about as much as 922r
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top