Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2022 12:14:27 AM EDT
If you're not already strapped because of the mag ban, better get your recievers and rifles now while you can. And as we all know, whats proposed in the legislation he talks about here can morph into something more restrictive.

HERE THEY COME: Bob Ferguson Announces Plan to Push for An Assault Weapon Ban
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:53:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Time for the non commie parts of the state to become 2A sanctuaries.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Since every nearly semi auto rifle in the state is considered an AW by the states made up definition. I see this anything that goes through being fought like hell as it would in theory ban nearly every semi auto rifle in the state.

You just awoke every Fudd in existence.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NachoDip
Since every nearly semi auto rifle in the state is considered an AW by the states made up definition. I see this anything that goes through being fought like hell as it would in theory ban nearly every semi auto rifle in the state.

You just awoke every Fudd in existence.
View Quote

Most likely they’ll push for a ban based on their definition, get pushback, then redefine and pass it.

I’m picturing mandatory registration and restricted use of both rifles and standard mags. Both of which should be ignored by everyone.

And I can’t decide which of those faces annoys me more in OP’s image link
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Time for the non commie parts of the state to become 2A sanctuaries.
View Quote

Didn't some of the state already declare that very thing? I thought Spokane did. I know the Grant County Sheriff did but he is retiring this year so who knows of that will last or not. And I thought a few other cities and counties did as well.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
i wish nothing but fatal accidents upon those two pieces of filth.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
They push for it EVERY year. We just need to make sure we are not complacent and fight it every time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Didn't some of the state already declare that very thing? I thought Spokane did. I know the Grant County Sheriff did but he is retiring this year so who knows of that will last or not. And I thought a few other cities and counties did as well.
View Quote

Republic did.  Remember Loren Culp?  He was Police Chief.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:16:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#9]

By making a semiauto rifle just as illegal as having a unregistered MG, I'll consider risking going to federal prison over going to Monroe or Walla Walla.

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Of course I posted this 2 days before

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

There's an interview of him on YouTube where he says people are called to do certain things in life/ job.   I think we just witnessed what he was called for.   Bless that man
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

By making a semiauto rifle just as illegal as having a unregistered MG, I'll consider risking going to federal prison over going to Monroe or Walla Walla.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12179/1F4518B1-8581-420D-A7B2-E2C88AEA7218-2431836.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12179/1F4518B1-8581-420D-A7B2-E2C88AEA7218-2431836.jpg

Better benefits at club fed, for sure.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 4:08:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you're not already strapped because of the mag ban, better get your recievers and rifles now while you can. And as we all know, whats proposed in the legislation he talks about here can morph into something more restrictive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKYtXn8OGbw
View Quote

That channel posted a follow up video if any of you are interested.
    I skimmed the legislation that he references. I was left with a couple of worries
(as if the whole thing isn't a worry).
    One is the bill, sb 5217 that he is referring ro includes registration of affected weapons with the wa state patrol.
    My second observation is why are they naming rifles?  Are they doing this to avoid owners from neutering their weapons like they do in ca/ny to avoid registration?
    Be sure to vote!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#14]
That made me wonder “How exactly do they think a gun registry will solve crime?”.

Of course it makes it easier to find them when it’s confiscation time.

In a gun violence crime, there will be a victim and there may be bullets. They will then have a suspect and need to determine motive, or they know the motive and need to determine the suspect.

I don’t see where the gun registry comes into play that makes any difference in the investigation.  But all I know is what I see on TV. “The suspect has a .45 registered to him.”

And, of course since 4 out of 5 gun crimes are committed by people acquiring guns illegally, a gun registry would have no benefit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#15]
How Many Guns Does Your Attorney General Want to Take From You?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:15:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#17]
As mentioned in the WA thread about the recent SCOTUS ruling, hopefully this won’t pass the sniff test and get struck down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top