Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2022 6:12:22 PM EDT
Ive ordered from several places, greg cotes, mag shack, magwarehouse, top gun, midway.... they're all timely. Greg is pretty damn quick though

But OCG takes the cake. Ive never seen a order processed so fast. Made the order, got the confirmation email. Few min later got another email to call them and verify the order before they'd process it. Bout 2hrs later it shipped. Not a label awaiting pickup. Fucking shipped!

Damn thats fast. Maybe its cause Im in Wa state ordering mags?

Made an order over the weekend to gunmagwarehouse and its still processing. They're slackin.

Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:03:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!

I had forgotten about getting a few more BDM mags. You fixed that!

ETA: WOW!!!!  Within 10 minutes of ordering, OCG called me to verify the mailing address, and once done, said that I'll get a tracking number ASAP!

Link Posted: 6/16/2022 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Made another order today.

Order confirmation email at 9:40am

"Shipped!" email with tracking number at 10:30am

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Not Osage, but similar story.  I just ordered some 2011 28 round mags from MBX.  Order confirmation at 0719 and shipping confirmation at 0816....icing...no tax collected....woot.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ive ordered from several places, greg cotes, mag shack, magwarehouse, top gun, midway.... they're all timely. Greg is pretty damn quick though

But OCG takes the cake. Ive never seen a order processed so fast. Made the order, got the confirmation email. Few min later got another email to call them and verify the order before they'd process it. Bout 2hrs later it shipped. Not a label awaiting pickup. Fucking shipped!

Damn thats fast. Maybe its cause Im in Wa state ordering mags?

Made an order over the weekend to gunmagwarehouse and its still processing. They're slackin.

View Quote
My order from gunmagwarehouse around the first of the month took exactly 10 days from order to delivery to my door. My subsequent order around the 9th is still processing. They are so swamped that they can't even answer their phones, and it took them several days to get back to my online inquiry. Time's a runnin out boys.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My order from gunmagwarehouse around the first of the month took exactly 10 days from order to delivery to my door. My subsequent order around the 9th is still processing. They are so swamped that they can't even answer their phones, and it took them several days to get back to my online inquiry. Time's a runnin out boys.
View Quote

Same thing happened to me. Ordered on the 12th and didn't hear anything for 4 days other than my order was in processing. Emailed them 3 days in, didnt get a response. Called thursday and asked if they were going to be able to make the cutoff. The guy was sure they'd get shipped next week, but considering how close to the wire this is I cancelled the order and made another one with Osage.

Ive ordered from gunmagwarehouse many times over the years. They're a great company to deal with, however their processing times right now is just cutting it to close for comfort.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Similar thing happened to me today.  I purchased miltiples of three types of mags from a dealer.  The bos that arrived today had only mags of one type.  I am guessing their "in stock" status on the website might not actually mean they are in the warehouse and available for shipping.  So, based on what Boom_Stick mentioned, I just placed an rder with Osage County Guns for those few missing items.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Same thing happened to me. Ordered on the 12th and didn't hear anything for 4 days other than my order was in processing. Emailed them 3 days in, didnt get a response. Called thursday and asked if they were going to be able to make the cutoff. The guy was sure they'd get shipped next week, but considering how close to the wire this is I cancelled the order and made another one with Osage.

Ive ordered from gunmagwarehouse many times over the years. They're a great company to deal with, however their processing times right now is just cutting it to close for comfort.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just got this email from gunmagwarehouse titled " order processing delay"

"We’re sorry to report that your order is still in processing. We hoped to have this order already shipped and on its way to you. Recent legislative changes in Washington state and ongoing national issues are driving record high order volumes. It seems like nationwide, many consumers are purchasing new items, hoping to receive them prior to any potential legislative changes. We have your order; the inventory has allocated for your order, and we’ve every intention of shipping this package to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience. "
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Hope you get your order in time.

Seems I made the right decision. I hated to cancel my order (probably did them a favor), but I suspect I wouldve gotten the same email.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#9]
They are a solid company.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Good to know, thanks!

I have seen mags there I am looking for.

PSA - Don't order from Dack, when they say 30 days they don't mean 29, they are good to go as far as getting what you order and price, accuracy of order, but 30 = 30.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12179/411A5B1B-4B8B-476B-9ECA-DB0A806FBA1C-2418485.jpgThanks!

I had forgotten about getting a few more BDM mags. You fixed that!

ETA: WOW!!!!  Within 10 minutes of ordering, OCG called me to verify the mailing address, and once done, said that I'll get a tracking number ASAP!

View Quote

. . . and the order arrived this morning!
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Have to try. Brownell's won't process any of my cards for some reason. Just flat out won't.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 1:07:21 AM EDT
[#13]
When does the law go into effect? Is it July 1st?
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When does the law go into effect? Is it July 1st?
View Quote

Yes.

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Thought I was done, but saw and add for an MPX add while waiting for my wife in the grocery store parking lot yesterday.... Just got my shipping notification from Osage. They sure are fast!
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Thought I was done, but saw and add for an MPX add while waiting for my wife in the grocery store parking lot yesterday.... Just got my shipping notification from Osage. They sure are fast!
View Quote

They are fast. Ordered 6/15. On my doorstep today (6/20).
They have earned my future business.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 10:35:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I have some Glock Gen 5 19 magazines left. Final days for now!

GLOCK GEN 5 19 MAGAZINES
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top