Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2022 10:52:28 PM EDT
Nothing CoC to say about this piece of shit. It will cost taxpayers one way or another

Delay by state DSHS in treating accused violent attacker could be very costly

Same motherfucker who attacked women on the transit system and threw one down the stairs.

And yet, a mag ban is pushed through and Ferguson has a raging hard on for implementing an assault weapon ban next.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:14:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw that. Dude is basically made a state employee making $250/day by the court for stabbing and pushing people down flights of stairs, and you're paying for it. Brilliant.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 1:05:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw that. Dude is basically made a state employee making $250/day by the court for stabbing and pushing people down flights of stairs, and you're paying for it. Brilliant.
View Quote

I *wish* I made $250/day!

Last time I was making that kind of money, it required working 0530-2230, with a lot of 7 or 8 day workweeks in a row, with double overtime rate.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 2:36:34 AM EDT
[#3]
WTF.. Getting paid for doing something illegal is stupid. It's not the states fault there's no space for that guy.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Another sterling example of why i am happy to no longer reside in scenic state of WA.

Liberalism is a disease, and WA state appears to have a terminal case.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The #metoo movement died after their torpedo at President Trump missed and turned back on themselves.

They have now dumped women in favor of transgenders.  Women's sports are done.

Any time a Democrats accuses someone of something, you can guarantee they are projecting and have already committed the crime/heinous act.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top