Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2022 9:03:39 PM EDT
rep. liz berry, d-seattle and others like her want to make Washington #1 in gun safety.
  Which I hear as #1 in gun control.
    If I read the  times article correctly  she wants the awb, a washington firearm license, mandatory training, as well as registration.
    berry mentions an aggressive agenda for this January.
    Be forewarned, these folks will never stop coming after the 2nd Amendment.
Make sure to vote this fall!
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
OP, while I appreciate it the heads up, voting is completely fucking useless at this point. Mag ban was ramrodded through in spite of the overwhelming pushback by people of all backgrounds.

Stay safe, stay frosty, stay diligent and, if necessary (in Minecraft), stay CoC.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm.. This reminds me of something..

Oh yeah... Fascism.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Soon as the mag ban passed they smelled blood in the water.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Soon as the mag ban passed they smelled blood in the water.

View Quote

We won't have a legislative session until next year thankfully.  Between now and then there will be an election, which hopefully will improve things slightly.  Democrats don't have the best brand right now with the economy and crime.  The best thing we probably have going is simply time.  If the legislature was in session now, I'd really worry.  Many things can be forgotten in a few months.  It would be helpful as well if crazy people would stop with the mass shootings.  As a whole, more Americans are stressed about inflation, gas prices, and the economy.  By the time next year rolls around, many of the voters might be apathetic towards gun control and more worried about other issues.  The pro 2A community is at least consistent in putting out a good effort to oppose gun control every year which is critical for us.    

I'm still holding out hope of a conservative supreme court giving us big wins in the next few years.  The NY case will likely help, but I'd love to see them take a case regarding AW bans/magazine capacity and other important issues.  I hope I live to see the day where Bob Ferguson gets to react to the supreme court ruling that all of his gun control agenda is unconstitutional.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top