Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2022 6:08:07 PM EDT
Its crazy out there. ALWAYS CARRY! This happened at an exit I take every day.

You gots to haz tha facebook to see it tho homie

https://www.facebook.com/1393811897498535/posts/3233942030152170/?sfnsn=mo
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Doors are always locked, but if someone aggressive ripped my door open like that, it’s Game On ©?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Good way to get shot!

Followed my wife on I-5 one day and a car with Mr. Roadrage had an issue with her, for whatever reason.
Think we were dropping off her car at Les Schwab for service.

This white, two-person occupied SUV followed her off the freeway, with me right behind Mr. Roadrage.

At the offramp red stoplight, this guy gets out and wants to approach my wife, who is stopped right in front of him. '

I get out too, approach and yell out "get back in your car asso!"
My Colt was in my right hand, behind my back.  

Mr. Roadrage turns around, looks surprised to me and thinks for a long second.
He then figured he fucked up and gets back into his car with his passenger still in the front passenger seat.

At the light, he went another direction than us.

I asked my wife what happened?, She said she legally passed him on the two lane freeway and guess he wanted to play traffic monitor.
Thinking they were targeting solo female drivers.
I kept the plate number for a few months.

Crazies Everywhere!

ps: No picture of wife for the leg-humpers.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#3]
"why do you carry a pistol all the time"     show them this.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Not excusing the road rage, but look at all of those fucking assholes in the passing lane…. Not passing.

An ounce of prevention (using common courtesy, not unnecessarily inhibiting others) beats a pound of cure (having to defend yourself in a road rage situation).
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd say that's almost as bad as continuing to support facebook, but I don't have facebook so I can't watch the video.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top