Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2022 12:34:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
My better half tried to get me a birthday gift at NW Territorial Mint about 9 years ago, unbeknownst to me.  Went in person to the Federal Way store several times and they were usually closed.  She was persistent and actually got in one day.   She wanted to get a tube of silver one-ounce eagles.  They wanted to get the money first and she wanted to see the eagles first.  Got the run around and no silver eagles were shown to her.  Needless to say, she wisely said no and went elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Same thing with me. That same fat bastard was there, they wanted to ship product later.

No thank you, gfy.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like they were arrested at a hotel in Port Townsend this morning. Have a nice vacation. Cue the treasure guys who will be looking for where they hid their bullion--
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that place was flaky and weird.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#5]
If they can't hand over the stuff immediately, then I won't pay for it.. Glad they were caught.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 12:19:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If they can't hand over the stuff immediately, then I won't pay for it.. Glad they were caught.
View Quote

Never had that problem at Staggs.

Plus they carry and capped a bad guy.

Love those guys
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 2:31:59 AM EDT
[#7]
A company, Ranger Industries, bought the rights for the NW Territorial Mint designs and products for challenge coins, and is focusing on that. It was one of the few things they were able to do well. Other than stealing from people. Though it seems they didn't do that very well either.  https://nwtmint.rangercoin.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top