Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2022 3:37:27 PM EDT
Was thinking it would be something fun for my grandson and I to do
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Just start fighting the bums in Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, and Bellingham. "I-5 Tour of Madness Summer '22".
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Insights Unarmed Self Defense is a good starting point.

Long term, if you want to build and maintain some proficiency, a serious martial arts gym in a discipline like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu might be worth your time. The difficult part is finding one with good instructors who aren't just running a McDojo where belts are more-or-less participation trophies.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#3]
We host Julia & Drake of Raider Tactical at Bellevue Gun Club regularly.  They're excellent DT and firearms trainers & wonderful people.  Email [email protected] for questions about the training schedule.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top