Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2022 6:01:23 PM EDT
I need to cull the herd prior to getting out of this place.

Please share any experienced with consigning firearms in South Snohomish county-ish area.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Sound Loan in Everett. Jeff will treat you right.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Whatcha got?
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whatcha got?
View Quote

Audie Murphy's 1911, but I'm going to have it refinished before I list it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 12:23:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Audie Murphy's 1911, but I'm going to have it refinished before I list it.
View Quote

Hah! jokes on you, he had a Luger.

sorry, I know I'm not helping. good luck thinning the herd and I hope you find a good shop that wont rip you off on consignment fees.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for taking my joke as a joke.  I'm not sure what I'll be getting rid of yet.  I might first put stuff on EE with local pickup only so I don't have to mess with shipping.  I'm also concerned about listing significant stuff since I don't have EE rating and people might think I'm a scammer.  Face to face EE transactions would get me some rating.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 3:18:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks for taking my joke as a joke.  I'm not sure what I'll be getting rid of yet.  I might first put stuff on EE with local pickup only so I don't have to mess with shipping.  I'm also concerned about listing significant stuff since I don't have EE rating and people might think I'm a scammer.  Face to face EE transactions would get me some rating.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll give another positive recommendation for Sound Loan in Everett. Jeff moves a lot of inventory through his small shop. He also lists inventory on Armslist.

Although I'd be happy to take any FAL parts off your hands.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#7]
DJ’s Sport & Loan in Bothell (slightly out of your AO as it’s northern King Co) has always done well by me. Knowledgeable pricing recommendations and I’ve moved stuff fairly quickly.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
DJ’s Sport & Loan in Bothell (slightly out of your AO as it’s northern King Co) has always done well by me. Knowledgeable pricing recommendations and I’ve moved stuff fairly quickly.
View Quote

I like DJ's.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]
WAGuns.org is a local board with a fairly active sales board.  I have bought and sold a bit.

Rob
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WAGuns.org is a local board with a fairly active sales board.  I have bought and sold a bit.

Rob
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 11:57:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ditto
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob

Ditto

Yep..
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 5:49:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I know Sound Loan Pawn shop, in Everett, does consignments.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:16:51 AM EDT
[#13]
If you were to create a list, many of us would likely drive to meet to make deals with you. Any WWII stuff?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top