Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2022 12:43:59 AM EDT
I've been a bit slow as of late, not doing as much shooting these days. Anyways, any interest in a NV shoot?

EDIT:

Well shit, sorry boys. Last night I popped hot for the Rona. I damn sure feel like it as well. Without getting into any politics of it, even on the best of timelines (Including being fully recovered in a probably unrealistically short timeline) I'd be pushing it to be greenlighted for socializing by Saturday and I'd feel pretty bad if I gave one of you guys Covid. This shit aint no fun, and I sure as fuck aint wearing no damn mask to shoot guns.

Getting this shoot underway is a top priority though, as of now I'm planning on the week after (May 14th) instead of this weekend (7th). If my recovery takes significantly longer than I anticipate it might slide again but I dont see that being the case.

Thats not to say others cant go do NV things, but I wont be there if you do. Otherwise, see you boys on the 14th!

EDIT 5/10:

Ok, so not really winning here on this. We can do the 14th (This weekend) but the weather is calling for rain all damn weekend. Thoughts? I'm not 100% against shooting in the rain but at the same time, I'm not super excited to do it either....
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on location, I am in.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd try to attend.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I would love to go to one, depends on when and where.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:53:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Bumpity bump
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#6]
For anyone interested who doesnt know where it is, shoot me a PM. I can give you location and you can either meet up there or as I mentioned meet up in Sedro and folow me up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 12:48:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Delayed due to the Rona!
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 5:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Hope you feel better.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be in town the last couple weeks of June, I'll bring my PVS14 just in case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top