View Quote

It figures. Thanks for the response
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It figures. Thanks for the response
View Quote

Not saying it matters... live your life how you choose to... free or not.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The irony of Bob Ferguson getting angry over Roe v Wade and claiming that it's a constitutional right, while blatantly violating both the federal and state constitutions with repeated infringements without even a blink of the eye.

The guy is truly one of the biggest scumbags around and a walking example of why people dislike lawyers.... No offense to any lawyers here.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The irony of Bob Ferguson getting angry over Roe v Wade and claiming that it's a constitutional right, while blatantly violating both the federal and state constitutions with repeated infringements without even a blink of the eye.

The guy is truly one of the biggest scumbags around and a walking example of why people dislike lawyers.... No offense to any lawyers here.
View Quote

Bob Ferguson getting angry over Roe v Wade and claiming that it's a constitutional right

Must be one of this Constitutional Amendments I missed

As opposed to the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 1:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'd be down for five if you have any left over.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't own an FAL yet but it's been on my bucket list. How much are you asking?

$20 ea. delivered.

Metric or inch?
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 1:51:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Last purchase arrived today:  Two Ruger SR9 magazines
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Metric or inch?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't own an FAL yet but it's been on my bucket list. How much are you asking?

$20 ea. delivered.

Metric or inch?

Metric
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Metric or inch?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$20 ea. delivered.

Metric or inch?

I'm pretty un educated in the FAL. The mags i get are going to pretty much determine what gun i end up get. That being said,  what would you recommend?
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 11:05:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm pretty un educated in the FAL. The mags i get are going to pretty much determine what gun i end up get. That being said,  what would you recommend?
View Quote

Inch patterns can use either inch or metric pattern (will fit in loosely) mags, while metric FALs (usually more plentiful in the marketplace) can only use metric mags.

Link Posted: 6/25/2022 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#10]
For those looking for CZ P-07/P10C Mags, look no further

CZ P-07/P10C Magazines
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Finally! A 10 round magazine that I can endorse!

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:22:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I was in the sportsman's warehouse in kelso today and noticed signs stating 6 30 was the last day to purchase mags over 10 rds. Uuuuuuggggghhhh
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Final tally

15 aluminum HK G3 mags
10 Glock 33rd mags in fde.
12 Magpul Scorpion 35rd mags
15 KUSA KP-9 mags
12 Magpul 25rd for AR10
2 Magpul 50rd drums for 9mm Glock
1 Magpul drum for MP-5
Same for Scorpion
Same for AR10

Well over a grand in mags the last couple months
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Kind of ironic we're losing freedoms just before the day we celebrate our freedom
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Kind of ironic we're losing freedoms just before the day we celebrate our freedom
View Quote

Funny because I’m seeing a lot of social media posts about this within the context of RvW
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was in the sportsman's warehouse in kelso today and noticed signs stating 6 30 was the last day to purchase mags over 10 rds. Uuuuuuggggghhhh
View Quote

The stores around here have had those signs for a few months.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Moving never felt this good.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 2:07:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Final tally

15 aluminum HK G3 mags
10 Glock 33rd mags in fde.
12 Magpul Scorpion 35rd mags
15 KUSA KP-9 mags
12 Magpul 25rd for AR10
2 Magpul 50rd drums for 9mm Glock
1 Magpul drum for MP-5
Same for Scorpion
Same for AR10

Well over a grand in mags the last couple months
View Quote

The amount I spent is a national secret, but it you see a old ugly ass fat and bald headed guy walking up and down Highway 99 by SeaTac airport, sporting a pink boa, a bright green Afro wig, black vinyl booty shorts and a pair of black high heel boots, that’s me.

Also, if you have two factory Walther P88 15rd mags, I’m willing to do some questionable things…  As long as we don’t look each other in the eye, we’ll be OK…  I hope!!

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm wondering if the situation here will be like in Colorado, where many of the gun shops simply sell standard magazines in defiance of the law.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:41:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm wondering if the situation here will be like in Colorado, where many of the gun shops simply sell standard magazines in defiance of the law.
View Quote

That would be cool and I hope I'm wrong,  but I really don't see that happening here.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Turd Ferguson will only tolerate defiance of laws if he deems not needed
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:17:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
No chance.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:17:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No chance.

I wouldn’t say that just yet
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:30:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t say that just yet
View Quote

I have some reservations about this mag law sticking due to NYSRPA vs BRUEN. Not that anything will get overturned immediately, that they wont drag their feet or defy it outright. This thing is turd furgesons baby so he'll be holding his breath and having a tissy all the way.

Link Posted: 7/1/2022 12:56:31 AM EDT
[#25]
I passed a Sportsmans on my way home today. Picked up one last D60 I'll probably never use but it's there if I want it.
I've spent quite a bit over the last few months. Hit a lot of sales. I was comfortable before so now I guess I'll just sort and store everything for a rainy day.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have some reservations about this mag law sticking due to NYSRPA vs BRUEN. Not that anything will get overturned immediately, that they wont drag their feet or defy it outright. This thing is turd furgesons baby so he'll be holding his breath and having a tissy all the way.

View Quote

The California magazine ban has been sent back to the 9th Circus. If the 9th Circus finds (whenever they decide to get around to that) California's magazine ban unconstitutional, they would also find Washington's magazine ban unconstitutional I would assume.  Or, is another legal challenge needed just for Washington?
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 12:54:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
....they would also find Washington's magazine ban unconstitutional I would assume.  Or, is another legal challenge needed just for Washington?
View Quote

Since we fall under the 9th it would apply to us.

The circus however, Ive heard via GD thread, has remanded the remand down to their district courts. A way of playing games so that a local decision doesn't apply to the whole 9th. Dont know how true that is tho.

Yo dawg we heard you like remands, so we remanded your remand.

Link Posted: 7/2/2022 1:30:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The circus however, Ive heard via GD thread, has remanded the remand down to their district courts. A way of playing games so that a local decision doesn't apply to the whole 9th. Dont know how true that is tho.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
....they would also find Washington's magazine ban unconstitutional I would assume.  Or, is another legal challenge needed just for Washington?

Benitez ruled the enire CA mag ban was unconstitutional,  same could happen here.  Heck hawaii judge ruled injunctionsagainst Trump nationwide. If different district in the 9th ruled differently, the 9th would have to step in.  

Didn't they rule mags were within the scope of the 2nd amendment, but the state had a compelling interest under intermediate scrutiny to ban them?  Then Clarence came along and destroyed intermediate scrutiny
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 1:44:32 AM EDT
[#29]
I never considered owning a 23 round pistol magazine until someone told me I couldn't have one.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:35:14 AM EDT
[#30]
I spent about 2k on mags.  I’ll be happy when the mag ban is gone but I’ll be a bit salty about spending this much money.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've got 20-30 NIB metric FAL mags if anyone in this state wants to buy. Was going to get into FALs, but changed my plans. I would prefer they stay in WA, if just to annoy certain subhumans.
View Quote

Wish I saw this a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Moving never felt this good.
View Quote

12 more days until WA is in the rear view mirror for my family.

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 12:10:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I never considered owning a 23 round pistol magazine until someone told me I couldn't have one.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17391/20220701_203406_jpg-2438544.JPG
View Quote

That makes up 80% of my gun purchases. You don't want me to have this? Okay, I'll get it then.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I spent about 2k on mags.  I’ll be happy when the mag ban is gone but I’ll be a bit salty about spending this much money.
View Quote

Sell them to New Yorkers and Californians after. That's my plan.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Turd Ferguson, the Bloomberg harridans and their flunkies specifically included reference to the WA consumer protection law in SB5078  so Turd can wreck any store here or elsewhere that tries this. So it's not likely...

Distributing, selling, offering for sale, or facilitating the sale, distribution, or transfer of a large capacity magazine online is an unfair or deceptive act or practice or unfair method of competition in the conduct of trade or commerce for purposes of the consumer protection act, chapter 19.86 RCW
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Turd Ferguson, the Bloomberg harridans and their flunkies specifically included reference to the WA consumer protection law in SB5078  so Turd can wreck any store here or elsewhere that tries this. So it's not likely...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Distributing, selling, offering for sale, or facilitating the sale, distribution, or transfer of a large capacity magazine online is an unfair or deceptive act or practice or unfair method of competition in the conduct of trade or commerce for purposes of the consumer protection act, chapter 19.86 RCW

Yeah that language being included in the mag ban law is like 3 lies wrapped into one.  

The reality is that WA Dems are giving an unfair business advantage to out of state dealers and retailers, by screwing over all the WA dealers and retailers (and citizens).

I expect in certain counties in WA this law would have blatantly been ignored even without considering the supreme court decision.  Now that the supreme court has laid down the law however, I believe that the WA mag law is essentially null and void in a legal sense, so it will be even less followed.  This does not mean that the state won’t try to jam up a few select people along the way of them losing the court battles.  So not sure if any stores will ignore it in some areas, or if people will just buy them elsewhere, but it is going to be as toothless as can be while it remains on the books.  

I kind of wish the supremes had handed down their decision a bit earlier, as I also stocked way up on anything I thought I might ever want and/or need.  Knowing the supreme court is going against these kinds of laws and how toothless it was to begin with, I would have not worried about stocking up as much as I did.  

The really amazing thing is that the dems even got this far to begin with, as the WA state constitution was written in a very clear manner to protect the right of individual citizens to keep and bear arms.  As usual, the dems have zero regard for actual law or individual and legally recognized rights, they operate entirely on feelings instead and probably have never read the existing laws.  Their regard for individual rights and the rights that they disagree with is essentially zero.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#37]
So there's a clear avenue of attack in the courts thanks to Bruen on the mag ban.  

But this looks like they're stifling interstate commerce thank you going after imports.   Isn't that a no no under commerce clause
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 3:44:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah that language being included in the mag ban law is like 3 lies wrapped into one.  

The reality is that WA Dems are giving an unfair business advantage to out of state dealers and retailers, by screwing over all the WA dealers and retailers (and citizens).

I expect in certain counties in WA this law would have blatantly been ignored even without considering the supreme court decision.  Now that the supreme court has laid down the law however, I believe that the WA mag law is essentially null and void in a legal sense, so it will be even less followed.  This does not mean that the state won’t try to jam up a few select people along the way of them losing the court battles.  So not sure if any stores will ignore it in some areas, or if people will just buy them elsewhere, but it is going to be as toothless as can be while it remains on the books.  

I kind of wish the supremes had handed down their decision a bit earlier, as I also stocked way up on anything I thought I might ever want and/or need.  Knowing the supreme court is going against these kinds of laws and how toothless it was to begin with, I would have not worried about stocking up as much as I did.  

The really amazing thing is that the dems even got this far to begin with, as the WA state constitution was written in a very clear manner to protect the right of individual citizens to keep and bear arms.  As usual, the dems have zero regard for actual law or individual and legally recognized rights, they operate entirely on feelings instead and probably have never read the existing laws.  Their regard for individual rights and the rights that they disagree with is essentially zero.
View Quote

The rule of law is dead. The slaver party ignores the law while it simultaneously uses it against you.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#39]
After buying a mega shit ton of magazines of all types, I’m now needing to work on properly storing and protecting them…  Other than just throwing them in large plastic bins.

As for the law to change anytime soon, I’m not holding my breath at all…  Look at what the New York Governor just pulled in that State.  I see Turd Ferguson pulling some serious BS if there are any changes from the federal courts.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
After buying a mega shit ton of magazines of all types, I’m now needing to work on properly storing and protecting them…  Other than just throwing them in large plastic bins.
View Quote

Meh, thats what I did. Unless they're bare steel or blued and subject to corrosion you dont have to worry. I have some stens and AK mags that rust easy. The AKs have been sprayed down with wd40 and put in plastic bags. They've been fine for 20yrs now. The stens packed in an air tight ammo can. A few of those had some surface rust but it hasnt spread.

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

As for the law to change anytime soon, I’m not holding my breath at all…  Look at what the New York Governor just pulled in that State.  I see Turd Ferguson pulling some serious BS if there are any changes from the federal courts.
View Quote

For excess pistol mags;

Plano 3715, can be found for around $5 ea if you watch for sales. Stack nicely, efficient use of space.

VCI chips or bags + desiccant tyvek packets,

Tabs

Plano

VCI Bags
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Wait... you are not supposed to store bins of mags under your work bench.
I thought I was being extra smart by throwing all the mags for guns I don't have yet in a different bin.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top