Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/27/2022 2:42:29 AM EDT
Sup Bob (or the poor intern his communist ass has following Arfcom).

The following are the magazines (AND SCARY GUNS!) that have been introduced to private owners in Washington because we are a liberty loving population and have had enough of your shit. Fuck you and your pussy ass politics.

I can’t technically speak for the group but personally I wasn’t actually in the market for mags… or guns… but you’ve inspired me to buy more.

Also knowing several Washington cops, I know for an absolute fact that you have no means to enforce gun laws since you barely have enough cops to fulfill basic law enforcement functions.

All that in mind I have purchased the following because fuck you.

- 15x AR15 mags (the good ones)
- 6x Glock mags (G19/17)
- 14x AKM mags (the good ones)
- 3x Glock 17 extensions to increase their capacity past 20 rounds
- 2x D60 5.56 mags
- 1x AK Drum magazine

1x AKM (semi auto since the United States still allows me to own one… I wasn’t planning on buying one but fuck it. Who knows what you’re doing next)
2x Large Frame AR receivers
1x PSA Dagger

AND

1x Franklin Armory Binary Trigger for my new AKM. Again. I used to think they were stupid but fuck you.

Working a deal for a 3D printed ghost CZ. I wasn’t in the market but fuck you.

<3 An American who isn’t afraid to tell somebody what’s up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one of these:

Down here:

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Still a few G19 mags left in stock at $15.99 Airliftwa is coupon code for free shipping

https://www.bigtexordnance.com/product/oem-glock-15rd-17rd-mags/
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Since a few days before the bill passed:
A dozen Pmags
10 new Polymer 80 glock mags
6 more 10/22 mags

More to come

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
EE is a great resource for mags.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:49:19 AM EDT
[#5]
What are the good akm mags and where do I get them? I have a couple I brought back from Iraq, no idea the makes. I don't think I ever even used them.

For that fact, I wonder what makes my 30 rounders I brought back are?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:57:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, been buying the phuck out of magazines since this law was passed, like magazines for a Kalashnikov USA KP9 pistol and Sig MPX…. I don’t own either of them, but I hope to soon.  Bought 10 HK factory MP5 magazines, and that purchase hurts, but it’s now or never…. While still living in Washington.

Hell, I’m even buying magazines for a Ruger P85 pistol…. Not a great or even good pistol, but it’s a slice of the 1980.

I’m good on AR and AK magazines…. Just looking for a few more odd-ball AK mags for the collection.  

Overall, I should be good to go by the beginning of June.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Yesterday I was in a gun shop and a buyer was looking at an FN 509.  Gun counter guy brings out the box from the back and the two of them "discover" that it only has 2 10-round magazines.  No 17 or 24 round mags.

The counter guy actually says, "Oh, they must have started only shipping ban mag guns to WA now."  

Uh, no.  The store ORDERED a "compliant" model, either on purpose or on accident.

Rob
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, been buying the phuck out of magazines since this law was passed, like magazines for a Kalashnikov USA KP9 pistol and Sig MPX…. I don’t own either of them, but I hope to soon.  Bought 10 HK factory MP5 magazines, and that purchase hurts, but it’s now or never…. While still living in Washington.

Hell, I’m even buying magazines for a Ruger P85 pistol…. Not a great or even good pistol, but it’s a slice of the 1980.

I’m good on AR and AK magazines…. Just looking for a few more odd-ball AK mags for the collection.  

Overall, I should be good to go by the beginning of June.
View Quote

I couldn't quite stomach the HK mag price, but I did get some Century MP5 mags along with my other dream guns. Way to many to list and I don't know if I want a definitive list online how else will they prove what was bought pre 6/1/22.

I do currently have 2500 points on my card though
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I am buying magazines for common firearms I do not yet have. If it is a pistol, two or three mags. Rifle? I am thinking eight to ten.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 12:55:41 AM EDT
[#10]
@demomouse I dont care what you do but binary triggers are illegal in WA and last week the ATF sent a letter out that they are machine guns.  Might want to look into more before buying.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:08:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Between enactment and the effective date, the number of "high capacity" in the State will probably DOUBLE.  Good job libs!

Rob
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@demomouse I dont care what you do but binary triggers are illegal in WA and last week the ATF sent a letter out that they are machine guns.  Might want to look into more before buying.
View Quote

Pretty sure the ATF letter specifically said that binary triggers are NOT machineguns, but that SOME forced reset triggers are.  And the letter was a warning, not force of law.

Also, I have heard that binary triggers are illegal in WA, but I don't know under what statute.  The one that mentions a limit on the number of rounds per minute that can be fired before a gun is considered a machinegun in State?

Rob
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty sure the ATF letter specifically said that binary triggers are NOT machineguns, but that SOME forced reset triggers are.  And the letter was a warning, not force of law.

Also, I have heard that binary triggers are illegal in WA, but I don't know under what statute.  The one that mentions a limit on the number of rounds per minute that can be fired before a gun is considered a machinegun in State?

Rob
View Quote

RCW 9.41.010
(19) "Machine gun" means any firearm known as a machine gun, mechanical rifle, submachine gun, or any other mechanism or instrument not requiring that the trigger be pressed for each shot and having a reservoir clip, disc, drum, belt, or other separable mechanical device for storing, carrying, or supplying ammunition which can be loaded into the firearm, mechanism, or instrument, and fired therefrom at the rate of five or more shots per second.

(24) "Rifle" means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to use the energy of the explosive in a fixed metallic cartridge to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull of the trigger.

And if you didn't already know, this one makes your Ruger 10/22 into an evil assault weapon:
(27) "Semiautomatic assault rifle" means any rifle which utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round, and which requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Which part of that, or other law, addresses binary triggers, or other speed-enabling triggers?  The "more than 5 rounds per second"?  Or the "pressed for each shot"?

Rob
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#15]
1 round for each pull of the trigger.  The Washington Gun Law guy talked about this.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I couldn't quite stomach the HK mag price, but I did get some Century MP5 mags along with my other dream guns. Way to many to list and I don't know if I want a definitive list online how else will they prove what was bought pre 6/1/22.

View Quote

I actually bought a few HK MP5 factory magazine when they were cheaper and picked up some KCIs before the prices went up.
The OMAGs look promising but I’m waiting for a few more reviews come in.

In the meantime, I’m still hoping to find MP5 .22LR magazines before the clock runs out.

EDIT:  Don’t forget to get springs.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Which part of that, or other law, addresses binary triggers, or other speed-enabling triggers?  The "more than 5 rounds per second"?  Or the "pressed for each shot"?

Rob
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Rob

or any other mechanism or instrument not requiring that the trigger be pressed for each shot

This is the part, since a binary trigger fires on press and release of the trigger, one could argue that it fires twice per press. I don't think this has ever been challenged in court though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Still a few G19 mags left in stock at $15.99 Airliftwa is coupon code for free shipping

https://www.bigtexordnance.com/product/oem-glock-15rd-17rd-mags/
View Quote

Thanks for the coupon code. btw they have g17 and g19 back in stock, I just picked up 5 more g17
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:21:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I actually bought a few HK MP5 factory magazine when they were cheaper and picked up some KCIs before the prices went up.

In the meantime, I’m still hoping to find MP5 .22LR magazines before the clock runs out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tend to play by all the rules, but they can suck my d!ck if they think I’m going to trash an otherwise serviceable magazine that needs a replacement “spring.”  

To date and after 35 years of owning firearms, I never had to replace a magazine spring yet.  I don’t leave magazines charged and for my concealed carry pistol, I rotate my two mags every 3-4 months.

Yes, I get what they’re trying to do, but phuck them since I do not have any intentions of adding anymore “hi-cap” magazines to my stash after July 1st, while I am still residing in WA…  “I” do not see a move within the next 2-3 years, but I will be traveling to NV, TX, FL, NC, GA and TN to scope out a possible new home starting this Summer.

Fortunately, Washington State is STILL part of the United States and the government STILL has to PROVE that you committed a crime.  AND!! Only a dumb@zz would admit to swapping out a spring, follower or a floor plate on their legally owned magazine… Not saying “I” would any of that, but “I” would simply take the 5A and sue the city, county or state for harassment.

Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Just a heads up deal;

PACK OF TEN (10) D&H 5.56 30RD ALUMINUM MAGAZINES, BLACK

Palmetto PSA $90 shipped
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:58:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
EE is a great resource for mags.
View Quote

This, lots of people dont gaf about state laws that infringe on the second. Me included. Nobody is looking in packages. Fuck Inslee, Ferguson and every other antigun piece of shit in government breaking their oath to not just the US constitution but the state constitution as well.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Never mind will start new topic.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/magpul-pmagr-30-round-non-window-m2-black-10-pack
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, so I'll just drop it here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Dear Bob Ferguson,
I work for a large aerospace manufacturer,probably the largest employer in Wa. State.
I have never seen or heard so many co-workers talk about magazines until recently.
There are several "group buys" and we are talking hundreds and hundreds of magazines being ordered.
Most people I know who are recreational shooters are stocking up more than the usual.
Bob, you have done nothing to stop crime or impact the gun related violence that is happening.
When July 1st gets here take a good look and see what happens to gun related violence and gun related crimes and criminals.....nothing will change.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#25]
10 D&H mags from PSA, 5 Glock 17 mags, 5 g19 mags, G19 P80 frame from Rocky Brass.  8 Magpul AR10 mags.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
10 D&H mags from PSA, 5 Glock 17 mags, 5 g19 mags, G19 P80 frame from Rocky Brass.  8 Magpul AR10 mags.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#27]
my AK mags arrived... I dont even own an AK yet.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#28]

those are in addition to the hundreds of mags I already have.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

My 15 rd. Glock 20 mags arrived, and I don’t own a 10 mm Glock yet. Just ordered another 8 D&H 30 rd. mags from PSA tonight. Still has free shipping with 5+ mags purchase.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Dear Bob Ferguson,
I work for a large aerospace manufacturer,probably the largest employer in Wa. State.
I have never seen or heard so many co-workers talk about magazines until recently.
There are several "group buys" and we are talking hundreds and hundreds of magazines being ordered.
Most people I know who are recreational shooters are stocking up more than the usual.
Bob, you have done nothing to stop crime or impact the gun related violence that is happening.
When July 1st gets here take a good look and see what happens to gun related violence and gun related crimes and criminals.....nothing will change.
View Quote

Dear jettcity1,

You know all that bullshit I spout about having to "do something" to "get guns off the street" to supposedly reduce gun violence? Yeah, well, fuck that noise. I know it doesn't do jack, shit, & squat about any of it. Nor do I actually care. But the shrill moms & their doormat partners (gotta be gender neutral, ya know) that dominate politics in the Big 3 counties (because fuck the rest of the state) eat that shit up like starving rats in the sewer (Which is kinda how I see's 'em. YMMV). They just can't stop giving it all away to scrunty tyrants like me. They're easy, & I'm down for lifetime tenure in this political machine state, so it works for me. How about you?

No, seriously, I DGAF about you & your rights because I hate your ass for owning guns, let alone just talking about them (& disparagingly about me, fucker), & I'm just here to do my best to trip you up via ambiguous &/or blatantly unconstitutional laws (Feel free to file suit. Spend your money. So will I, tee-hee ). See I got all the cards: local & county progressive DA's working for the machine, & the fuck-you-pay-me ranks of the police, sheriffs, & WSP who, even if they aren't zealots for the cause (many are, BTW), will still go along/get along put up with any damn thing I say just to make it to retirement. Oh, & again, the scared shrill mombs (Mom mobs. How do you like that? I just made that one up. Damn I'm smooth!) who I can always count on to tow the line & keep their PARTNER'S in line (or else, alimony for life, biotches!). And then of course, there's good ol' dim bulb Jay. For now, got that fucker in my back pocket. Wait 'till I'm governor, BITCH!

I don't push this bullshit to "fight crime". Awe hell naws. I do this to make your life as miserable as possible, & maybe get you jammed up in the twisted system while I'm at it. Because you like/own guns, & I don't. And because you want a respectable society where men are men, women are women, & children aren't being groomed for gender & identity destruction, & I don't. I got all the dumbasses in the state lined up. And you've got, what, bunch a hick friends on the interwebz with guns? Whatev. You're like America to my China. I'm just going to long game your ass towards my ultimate goal of, well, pretty much sticking my nose in &/or controlling almost every aspect of your life, & taking as big a chunk of your income (earned, unearned, & imagined) as the party can get at along the way. And when I get to utopia (& I will), I'll have my 24/7/365 armed security detail, & you'll be taking the bus & still be paying by the mile (Because we can, that's why).

Fuck yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Respectfully,
Silent (but deadly) Bob

PS. Wait 'till I'm governor, BITCH! Did I say that already? Ah well. It's sweet poetry to me. Damn, I'm smooth!
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Switch to Decaf much?
FJB and F you too....Bob
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I picked up some AR10 mags today. I dont own an AR10
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am trying to think forward, potential future purchases, Beretta 92?, AR10??, Sig 320???

Buy the Mags now.

Link Posted: 4/23/2022 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I am trying to think forward, potential future purchases, Beretta 92?, AR10??, Sig 320???

Buy the Mags now.

View Quote

Same. Even for guns that dont particularly interest me right now. Doesnt hurt to grab a few while I can.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Skagit Arms running a pretty good sale on mags.....Magpul 30rds for 10 bucks a mag......bought some more Magpul AR10 mags
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Skagit Arms running a pretty good sale on mags.....Magpul 30rds for 10 bucks a mag......bought some more Magpul AR10 mags
View Quote

For the Tri Cities crew.  Columbia gun rack in Kennewick was running the same deal today on gen 2 pmags, $10
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 12:43:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Switch to Decaf much?
FJB and F you too....Bob
View Quote

Suppressed rage is my caffeine.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:54:25 AM EDT
[#39]
AR-10 mags on the way. I do not have an AR-10. (Yet!)
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Just picked up 5 more MP5 mags

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Got all the mags I need now.... lol

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Got all the mags I need. Gonna get springs now.

View Quote

Are springs going to be illegal?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently anything to repair a magazine is the same as manufacturing a magazine

I dont think the laws language says that, but others here say it does. Or maybe the ban covers buying/selling of the parts that will prohibit it.

Im buying just in case.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Apparently anything to repair a magazine is the same as manufacturing a magazine

I dont think the laws language says that, but others here say it does. Or maybe the ban covers buying/selling of the parts that will prohibit it.

Im buying just in case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im buying just in case.

It’s there.  The definition of a LCM specifically includes parts.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dear Bob Ferguson,
View Quote

Being retired, I still have friends at my old job and the main topic “what magazines are you buying” and up who has the “best deals” on Glock, Sig, AR or AK magazines.  Hell, I’ve even given a friend a couple of AK-74 and HK G3 magazines.  Plus, I’ll be clearing out some excess magazines as well later this week and post them on the State’s EE board.

Ferguson is way beyond a fucktard and I know I’m not the only true Washingtonian receiving weekly packages in the mail.  

This will not stop criminals from being criminals and sadly, they know it, but it’s one step closer to their goal of making Washington into another California.  Thugs are still going to shoot people for no reason, other than that they’re criminals. Being born and raised here, it’s sad to see my homeland slipping away, more and more, each and every year.

I’m waiting to see some fucking libtard at a local gun shop or at Sportsman’s Warehouse trying to buy a new 15rd magazine for his/her/its  Glock after July 1st, only to have that dumbass look on their face since the bullshit THEY supported has now bit him/her/it in the ass.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Not only do I not own a Steyr Aug, I likely never will own one as I shoot rifles lefty.  None the less, here sits a box of Aug mags...

I may some day get an S-35 or other Hi Power, so that purchase is not too imprudent.

Yet more AR mags is only partially justified since they are OKay brand.

I truly love where I live, but these infringements cannot be tolerated.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 2:51:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#49]
I’ve pushed back any firearms purchases since I’m spending my funds on buying a shit-ton of magazines, up till July 1st.

My concern is that WA will be place on the same shit list with CA, NY and NJ by many gun parts dealers in the near future who will not sell to WA residents. Yes, it doesn’t make sense, but it happens.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#50]
10 P226 magazines on the way.  

I also intended to divert the shooting budget totally to magazines but I got notified that a Dead Air Mask was available so we started the process for that.  Our first suppressor.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top