Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2021 12:31:22 AM EDT
Asking for my son at JBLM. Who's a good Jeep shop around Lacey, who knows what they're doing, and not a rip-off artist? Last shop screwed up his front end alignment. TIA.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 3:44:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been using Tacoma dodge for all my Mopar needs for 20 years on the advice of my shade tree mechanic.

I do everything i can to all of them-but I've had warranty mandated oil/transmission services done there. Them or me are the only ones who touch mine.

Tacoma dodge has always been top notch and done good work. Yes, i mark shit to know when it's been worked on. Read their reviews, im sure they are good. Ask for Christina, she's awesome
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I used Andy's Offroad and Automotive in Lacey for some work on my 2005 Jeep.  First when the radiator blew out on me in November, then in May when the water pump failed just as I was selling it.  The owner has a Jeep just like mine that he is building.  

I was happy with they work they did for me, but it wasn't very extensive or challenging, really.  Been around for a while and they seem busy.

Rob
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Andy's is the one that screwed up some prior work. He won't even give them the time of day. He had to "fix" what they "repaired".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top