Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2021 1:41:33 AM EDT
https://komonews.com/news/local/citizens-group-files-recall-effort-against-gov-jay-inslee

Not sure what to make of this, on one hand this borderline retarded power-hungry wannabe despot dishonest sack of shit REALLY needs to go, but on the other hand, what’s the alternative in WA?

I have no faith in the vast majority of the Washington voting public, but i also know that, like CA, there are plenty of freedom-loving 2A folks trapped behind enemy lines there as well
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#1]
CA at least has an ‘interesting’ alternative in Caitlyn Jenner. Here, we have nothing.

The Sawant recall probably won’t go anywhere.

The Lurch recall definitely won’t go anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a noble effort to be sure. However, Dimslee got re-elected in 2020 by the largest margin he'd ever been elected by (57%, IIRC).

This, despite 8 months of heavy restrictions by Nov election time, not to mention clearly communicating all the pain he intends to inflict on Washington.

Thanks to King County, he is here to stay.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I question the integrity of our voting system.

Or maybe someone can explain to me why the voters of King County voted away their right to elect the Sheriff?!
It doesn’t make sense. Why do they bother voting, just to vote away their right to vote?

The system is rigged.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 12:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or maybe someone can explain to me why the voters of King County voted away their right to elect the Sheriff?!
It doesn’t make sense. Why do they bother voting, just to vote away their right to vote?

The system is rigged.
View Quote

Yup. And has been for a while.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The system is rigged.

Washington laid the blueprint for rigged voting in the states/federal level
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#6]
yep it's rigged, remember the Dino Rossi vote count, since then at least, maybe farther back than that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Washington laid the blueprint for rigged voting in the states/federal level
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
yep it's rigged, remember the Dino Rossi vote count, since then at least, maybe farther back than that.
View Quote

I remember boxes of ballots kept getting "found" all night and the next day.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, Rossi won 2/3 counts, but only the one that counts is where the Democrat wins.  By about 100 votes.

I've mentioned this before: I'm still getting ballots for someone that moved out of state 15 years ago.  They do not clean their rolls.  This means there are hundreds of thousands of unclaimed ballots floating around.  

Good thing people are so honest here:
"After a study of Washington’s voter rolls, state officials identified 74 cases of possible voter fraud in the 2016 general election."

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 4:14:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The system is rigged.
View Quote

Democrat slaver party political machine.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:41:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Last election i received a letter in the mail informing me my ballot was rejected due to my signature not matching the one they had on record.....before i had even sent my ballot in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Last election i received a letter in the mail informing me my ballot was rejected due to my signature not matching the one they had on record.....before i had even sent my ballot in.
View Quote

Isn't it nice that someone saved you the trouble of voting and did it for you?

I doubt my 20 year old signature still matches.  I don't even recognize it any more.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#13]
And another thing ... don’t you have to be able to read English in order to be a citizen?  Can you be fully informed to vote without being able to read English?
I don’t get why voting materials are in a zillion languages.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:37:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. I had a flavor of that happen to me too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:58:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yup. I had a flavor of that happen to me too.
View Quote

I never did end up voting because of this. I still have the letter and the ballot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#16]
The Rosi/Sleestak recounts were the beginning of the end for me. I had the same thing happen in 16 with the signature crap before I had dropped off my ballot. I lost all faith in our election system at that point and I don't know why I even bother anymore.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Rosi/Sleestak recounts were the beginning of the end for me. I had the same thing happen in 16 with the signature crap before I had dropped off my ballot. I lost all faith in our election system at that point and I don't know why I even bother anymore.
View Quote

Yup. I feel the same way.  

BTW, during one election, I mailed my ballot at the post office a week early.  A week, or so, after the election I received a letter from king county elections that my vote wasn’t counted because it was received late.  Ah..NO, it wasn’t. Anyway, that was probably 2018 or 2019.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:19:18 AM EDT
[#18]
the question is HOW do we go about getting rid of this mail in bullshit?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Could start by getting together all of the conservatives you could find that have had ballot discrepancies, hire representation and go from there. Maybe take it up with the secretary of state. They didn't care to hear anything from me when it was me by myself.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

@2T2_Crash

That is a great question and thank you for asking it!  What eac223 replies is one option that might be worth pursuing.  I would also suggest you (and perhaps anybody else in WAHTF) reach out to Representative Jim Walsh (R  19th Legislative District).  He is very responsive, even to those outside his district.  I am pretty sure he has expressed the need for voting integrity in the past and may be able to provide insight into the mood of the legislature and any legislation that has been introduced with respects to election integrity.  His email address is:  [email protected]

In fact, I just might write him myself about that very issue.

For the Senate chamber, I would suggest Senator Lynda Wilson (R) in the 17th District.  Her email is:  [email protected]

Senator Wilson and Representative Walsh are two of the smartest, savviest and hardest working elected officials in Olympia.  

My job is going to keep me hoppin' for most of the Summer, but I too am interested in strengthening voter integrity in Washington, so I will try to follow and participate on this topic when and where I can.

Not to hijack, but us WA gun owners made a pretty impressive impact in Olympia this past session!  Thank you all for taking action!
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

In 2004 I was still a dumbass 19 year old liberal. Despite my leanings I absolutely did not like Gregoire and saw that Rossi was clearly the best choice for this state rather than an overbearing arrogant grandma. So I voted Rossi, my first Republican vote.

I watched that recount in awe over how little the Democrats cared that the election was being stolen in broad daylight. To the contrary, they seemed to be proud and even gloated about how they won.

Have never forgotten it and I've never trusted the elections in this state ever since. It set the tone for my shift to the right over the next several years.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#22]
So what's the status of the recall push?
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top