Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2021 2:42:19 AM EDT
Fellow Patriots.  If you are not familiar with the organization, please do a search and learn.  I volunteer with organization and I love the message and what we do.  Marksmanship and Liberty.  Please check it out and possibly sign up for a shoot to try and earn a patch.

https://appleseedinfo.org/schedulemap/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Been twice, brought home patches both times. I need to do a known distance next. Great organization.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to see some half-day events on the schedule. I've been wanting to check out an Appleseed event, but usually can't spare an entire weekend.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good to see some half-day events on the schedule. I've been wanting to check out an Appleseed event, but usually can't spare an entire weekend.
View Quote

The half days will be EXTREMELY basic.  You will want to do a regular event, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#4]
This has been on my list for several years, maybe it’s time to actually do it!

Are there age restrictions for kids at the Port Townsend event? The FAQs are a little vague on this front.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The half days will be EXTREMELY basic.  You will want to do a regular event, I'm sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am primarily interested in the how/why of what they teach, from an instructor perspective. I rarely get the opportunity to watch others teach.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 1:29:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This has been on my list for several years, maybe it’s time to actually do it!

Are there age restrictions for kids at the Port Townsend event? The FAQs are a little vague on this front.
View Quote

I think nine would be the youngest, as long as they can be safe and follow instruction.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:50:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think nine would be the youngest, as long as they can be safe and follow instruction.
View Quote

That's what I'm looking forward to. My youngest is far too young just at 6 and requires about 3000% attention when we are shooting and my oldest not too far ahead, needs constant attention as well.

When the oldest hits the threshold of listening, understanding, and following through on instructions I'll take him to one of these. Until then we are doing occasional instructions and piecemeal shooting, mostly with an air gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top