Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2021 12:55:53 AM EDT
Do they have a good selection? Or is it all high end and low end with nothing in between?

Just got back from tulalip cabelas. Their selection is complete shit and didnt have anything their website said they had in stock. Dont know of its due to covid or their lack of staffing.

Website says they have the scopes/RDS's I was looking for at tulalip (that wern't there) at the lacey. Thats a 4hr round trip so I'll be calling first.

Link Posted: 3/28/2021 3:11:47 AM EDT
[#1]
We’re going to be there tomorrow Afternoon.  Specifically what are you looking for?
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#2]
@FishKepr
These two in particular because they said they have them:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

However if they have any of these:

Trijicon accupoint, accupower, credo or ascent.

Any of the Leupold VX Freedom 1.5-4 optics: MOA-ring, Pig-plex, VX-3HD 1.5-5 duplex or the IER scout duplex (pic'd above).

Thanks dude!
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Out of curiosity I checked the Cabela’s app and it shows both of those as not in stock at Lacey but I will look anyway.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems like all of the big stores send out flyers with special sale prices. But they dont have any stock..     Midway. Bass Pro. Sportsman Warehouse.      Maybe they are printing special flyers to send only to my mailbox just to piss me off.............I dont know.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
@Boom_Stick
Just looking at the counter I see:

Leupold:
VX-F Scout 1.5-4 x 28
VX-F EFR  3-9 x33 ( curiously it has a $349.99 tag on the front and $399.99 on the back)

No other Leupold LPVOs.
No Trijicon optics except for RMR.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, thanks man!

Bummer no trijicons

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:33:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Why would you buy from a retail store when you have access to ~50% off from the EE?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I should mention that while I was taking those pictures, an older guy came up to the counter and asked, “Where’s all the ammo?  Are you guys not selling ammo anymore?”

The sales rep paused a moment before answering.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why would you buy from a retail store when you have access to ~50% off from the EE?
View Quote

I have gift cards to spend

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top