Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2021 10:03:56 PM EDT
It sucked the last time I was there a decade ago, and I had vowed to never return; too many better options.

Today I was meeting someone to do a trade (small rifle primers for small & large pistol) and the other guy chose the Boerner's parking lot.  Since I got there early I figured I'd see if they'd improved any.

I was asked to leave a gun store because I was not wearing a mask.  

They didn't need to ask me, I mean 15 more seconds and I would have already viewed all four guns they had in stock and I would have left on my own.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What about being a gun store makes you think they would be exempt from requiring masks?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I would say besides the simple fact that every gun store in the state of Washington sucks, people that own small businesses are trying to stay in business and not get crushed by this one party government.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 12:43:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would say besides the simple fact that every gun store in the state of Washington sucks, people that own small businesses are trying to stay in business and not get crushed by this one party government.
View Quote

Correct. They are trying to not have inslee run them out of business for violating their fucking rule to put a diaper on your face.

Trust me, it's probably not their idea. Mad at mom cuz dad told you to clean your room.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 12:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
They get enough crap without bringing more attention to themselves by picking a hill to die on that amounts to pole vaulting over rat turds.

I've never had anything but good customer service and friendly attitudes from the guys there.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#5]
They have always been friendly and professional,  I am glad they are there.

Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Renegade Guns in Shelton prefers no mask for reasons of safety. Masked robbers don’t show well on camera.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 4:29:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I went to Safe Way today and they did not require a mask. They prefer people that don't squeeze the charmin toilet paper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top