Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2021 7:28:38 PM EDT
I’m considering a steel three bay garage. Current lumber prices have made a wood structure not doable. Anybody have any experience with local contractors?  I’m near Tacoma.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
In for info as well.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Bud Rife is in the Chehalis area, but works north, too. Great work, great guy, and a serious gunny to boot. Does metal buildings exclusively.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bud Rife is in the Chehalis area, but works north, too. Great work, great guy, and a serious gunny to boot. Does metal buildings exclusively.
View Quote

Cool. I’ll check him out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Steel has jumped up as well. Our supplier will only hold a quote for one week for us and hinted that new customers were as short as 24 hours.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Got a reply back from Bud. Doesn’t work up this north. Also said that he’s backed up with buildings for the next 6-8 months.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I talked with town and country, which builds the permabuilt line in the Tacoma area. They said there’s a one year waitlist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top