Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2021 12:38:12 AM EDT
I wanted to go to one, was hoping it was going to actually happen. Fuck Inslee and Fuck all the Covid. Fuck all this.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't have been worth your time anyways
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wouldn't have been worth your time anyways
View Quote

What if he was shopping for a new purse or beanie babies. What if he needed more jerky? Sheesh. Have some common sense man.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What if he was shopping for a new purse or beanie babies. What if he needed more jerky? Sheesh. Have some common sense man.
View Quote

Costco has decent prices on jerky (& yummy steak strips). Maybe Beanie babes around Christmas, I dunno.

I've never bought a gun at a gun shows. I'm too particular about what I want in certain product arenas, like guns, & these shows come off as swap meets, with a lot of stuff being 2nd hand dumps or just overpriced vendor wares to sell to pseudo trapped (ie. They've already spent coin to get through the door) customers. Throw in the survival gear/food/ware's & stacks of umpteenth cloned CD copies of The Anarchist's Cook Book, & you've struck nearly every chord in the "survivalist/gun owner" stereotype tune.

Yes, I'm sure good deals come up from time to time, but I'm not a haystack needle hunter, so I'll concede to those with the nose to sniff out those Easter egg finds. Not my thing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Costco has decent prices on jerky (& yummy steak strips). Maybe Beanie babes around Christmas, I dunno.

I've never bought a gun at a gun shows. I'm too particular about what I want in certain product arenas, like guns, & these shows come off as swap meets, with a lot of stuff being 2nd hand dumps or just overpriced vendor wares to eell to pseudo trapped (ie. They've already spent coin to get through the door) customers. Throw in the survival gear/food/ware's & stacks of umpteenth cloned CD copies of The Anarchist's Cook Book, & you've struck nearly every chord in the "survivalist/gun owner" stereotype tune.

Yes, I'm sure good deals come up from time to time, but I'm not a haystack needle hunter, so I'll concede to those with the nose to sniff out those Easter egg finds. Not my thing.
View Quote

I've found quite a few good deals in the last few years. Not likely to find any good ones now though. Salad days may be over. Prices will drop in time. It won't be this way forever. Everything is cyclical.

I picked up amazing deals on things I wanted. SW1006, PTR91, MPX, and quite a few others. Even bought some Jerky...
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Most of my time was spent picking up ammo from the SAA table, plus when they had box loads of Gen 2 PMags. Hadn’t bought a firearm there in ages.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I still enjoy going, it gets me out and I do buy good stuff occasionally.  I support WAC and plan on continuing to do so.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not fully understanding why they still are not having shows? You can do just about everything else as long as you're masked up. Is there some sort of mandate specifically targeting gun shows?
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not fully understanding why they still are not having shows? You can do just about everything else as long as you're masked up. Is there some sort of mandate specifically targeting gun shows?
View Quote

Maybe WAC is a bunch of fudd doomers?
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Occupancy percentages still apply to large gatherings.  And since the space is rented, likely the fairgrounds aren't allowing the shows (or any shows) for the time being.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top