Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 7:59:43 PM EDT
I was in Seattle for work many years ago. I decided to apply for a concealed license since WA stopped honoring FL.  Well it's up for renewal in June.
What is the process for this now?  Can I do it by mail?  I do not see myself ever going to Seattle or WA ever again but I want to give a FU to the gov.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was in Seattle for work many years ago. I decided to apply for a concealed license since WA stopped honoring FL.  Well it's up for renewal in June.
What is the process for this now?  Can I do it by mail?  I do not see myself ever going to Seattle or WA ever again but I want to give a FU to the gov.  

Thanks
View Quote

I think Snohomish county might be the best bet, but maybe not. They are the only jurisdiction I know of, so far, that has an online portal for renewals. I would definitely give them a call and ask.

https://snohomishwa.permitium.com/ccw/start
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thurston County SO is a possibility as well

But I really like Snohomish CO Sheriff Adam Fortney!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think Snohomish county might be the best bet, but maybe not. They are the only jurisdiction I know of, so far, that has an online portal for renewals. I would definitely give them a call and ask.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

You can fill out the renewal online, but you still have to pick up the permit in person.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Really? They won't send it to me in 60 days like they did the 1st one? Guess I'll call them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
FWIW when I renewed w/Thurston County SO, they mailed my license to me (but I live in Thurston, which may or may not have anything to do with their mailing policy).
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:40:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Thurston is available online. They will mail it to whatever address you provide. Your mailing address can be different from your CPL/WDL address.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You can fill out the renewal online, but you still have to pick up the permit in person.
View Quote

Stanwood PD sent mine via usps when I renewed 18 months ago. I dropped off paperwork in person, and received the new wallet card a couple weeks later.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#8]
WA blows.  Just had to renew my Utah non-resident permit.  SUPER EASY online application and uploaded a new picture.

Did I say WA blows?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Hopefully things normalize by next summer, mine will be due for renewal then.

Sir James...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top