Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2021 5:23:30 PM EDT
LGS in Gig Harbor had a bunch of these magazines on the rack for $14.95 each today.  I don't know if these are hard to find, but just about anything gun related is getting hard to find lately, so I thought I would let folks looking for them know.  I'm sure someone somewhere has a better price, but these are in stock, and no shipping costs added onto the price.  I'm deliberately not putting their name or address in this posting so I don't violate any COC.  As they are about the only gun shop in town, then aren't hard to find though.

I have no financial connection with that shop whatsoever.  They have always treated me well though.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow love to get some of those.. Sand are not being made anymore.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
do they have any smokeless powder?
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
No powder, no reloading stuff, and last time I asked, not even any ammo for 9mm, 45ACP, or 5.56x45.  They try to get ammo, and I did see some there a month or so ago, but on my last trip they were all sold out.

They do have some parts and accessories for building AR15 and AR10 type rifles.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Windowed?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Windowed?
View Quote

I would imagine they would be gone by now since it was 3 months ago..
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry for the delayed response...

The sand colored magazines I saw were NOT windowed, but then again, I was looking for the cheapest magpul magazines I could find, and didn't dig through all the magazines on display..  They had quite a few different types.

The people in the shop have always seemed friendly and helpful, and the shop is really close to the HWY 16 freeway exit/entrance so it is pretty easy to get to.   I haven't posted the shop's name or location because I'm not sure if doing so would violate any COC if they aren't sponsors..but they aren't hard to find as I think they are the only gun shop in Gig Harbor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top