Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/7/2021 2:41:04 PM EDT
New provisions are you can keep the ones you have prior to the enactment of the bill..... but how do you prove prior ownership? Receipts? Who's kept 10yr old multiple receipts?? Will the assumption be that possession afterwards is legal because purchase will have been banned?

Hunting is still the only example for lawful outdoor activities for hicap mags.

Still havent addressed CCW

The first few paragraphs justifying the bill is complete bullshit, claiming most manufacturers only make 10 or fewer round mags for their guns

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a link to the bill text?

Update: I found it -> SB 5078 text
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Banned for carry, only legal at home and 'approved' ranges.

Retired cops exempt.

Fuck this state.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Same BS they tried last year. Start writing, it was able to be killed last year
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]
The big question, what ever happened to the ruling from the 9th circuit last year and wouldn't that impact this bill?
I know they threw out the CA ban on "high capacity mags" but then there was a temporary stay put in place. I don't remember hearing what eventually happened with all that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
TLDR from the very bottom (fair warning, I formatted it on the fly and may not have lined up all the numbers/letters of the notes correctly):

A new section is added to chapter 9.41 RCW to read as follows: No person in this state may manufacture, possess, distribute, import, transfer, sell, offer for sale, purchase, or otherwise transfer any large capacity magazine, except as authorized in this section.  Subsection of this section does not apply to any of the following:  The possession of a large capacity magazine by a person who legally possessed the large capacity magazine before the effective date of this section or the possession of a large capacity magazine by a person who, on or after the effective date of this section, acquires possession of the large capacity magazine by operation of law upon the death of a former owner who was in legal possession of the large capacity magazine, provided the person in possession of the large capacity magazine can establish such provenance. A person who legally possesses a large capacity magazine under this subsection is subject to the provisions of subsection of this section.

"The person shall possess the large capacity magazine only on the property owned or immediately controlled by the person, while engaged in the legal use of the large capacity magazine at a duly licensed shooting range, while engaged in a lawful outdoor recreational activity such as hunting, or while traveling to or from these locations for the purpose of engaging in the legal use of the large capacity magazine, provided that the large capacity magazine is stored unloaded and in a separate locked container during transport.  A person who violates this section is guilty of a gross
misdemeanor punishable under chapter 9A.20 RCW."

As I read this, even if you prove you'd already bought the mag, you can't possess it loaded outside your personal property or a range/woods for shooting activity.  So much grey area.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same BS they tried last year. Start writing, it was able to be killed last year
View Quote

Last year we had Blake (D) on our side...not any more.  This fight will be harder.

They'll get to the smaller problems like COVID, the decimated economy, homelessness, drug problems, etc. after they clean up the existential threat of law abiding citizens having 11 rounds in their 'clips.'

They can't fix the former problems, too complicated and they're too incompetent...but its really easy to say 'those bullet holders are illegal.'  That the mental midgets can *sorta* comprehend.  Hmmm...more bullets than I have fingers bad.  Me understand.

ETA - The 'those that have can keep' is just a divisive tactic...'Oh, well, I got mine, so ok...'

$.02 worth,
Boss

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The big question, what ever happened to the ruling from the 9th circuit last year and wouldn't that impact this bill?
I know they threw out the CA ban on "high capacity mags" but then there was a temporary stay put in place. I don't remember hearing what eventually happened with all that.
View Quote

Yes, didn't 9th already strike this down once in another state?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:22:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes, didn't 9th already strike this down once in another state?
View Quote

Like they care...just like 1639...get it on the books and let you spend the next decade bankrupting yourself trying to get it off.

If they cared about our Rights, we wouldn't be having these conversations to begin with.

$.02 worth,
Boss
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

California appealed the ruling to the 9th en banc. It will go the same way as Peruta - a long slow death.

Don't expect any help from the 9th Circus.

https://michellawyers.com/duncan-v-becerra/
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Wrote my reps countless times on this in its previous iterations. Shelly Kloba at least replied with a handwritten note one time.

Ultimately, we just need to ignore this bullshit and continue on our way. Bottom line is protecting personal and loved one's safety isn't subject to round limitations. I truly give no fucks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Kali North.
It will pass.
This state is toast.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Kali North.
It will pass.
This state is toast.
View Quote

Why do you bother posting the same shit in every fucking thread

Do something or leave already
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Is any protest/demonstration scheduled for the 1st day of the legislative session?

I heard on the radio Inslee is considering mobilizing the National Guard next week to protect the capitol.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Is any protest/demonstration scheduled for the 1st day of the legislative session?

I heard on the radio Inslee is considering mobilizing the National Guard next week to protect the capitol.
View Quote

I don't subscribe to passe 60's era sit-in protest theatrics. That may have been effective back then, but in today's environment, it doesn't present any real consequence for the politicians that it's aimed at, & they know it, which is why they just pursue the chosen agenda, protest or not.

Govt only responds to the majority.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why do you bother posting the same shit in every fucking thread

Do something or leave already
View Quote

Lol, yeah this forum is ground hog day for sure.

If you all want to see something real interesting look up the Washington prefiled bills about “election security” exempt from public disclosure.

Also look at the bills that were introduced federal level in the house 4 days ago, which I assume will get passed into law. Basically federal level gun registration.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Dont worry the fed are going to get it done.  These dems want us unarmed
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#17]
The democratic reps just scored their wins, they have no need to follow what the repub voters want.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The democratic reps just scored their wins, they have no need to follow what the repub voters want.
View Quote

Doesn’t matter. All elected officials should be able to be asked questions. They have made it so people cannot.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't subscribe to passe 60's sit-in protest theatrics. That may have been effective back then, but in today's environment, it doesn't present any real consequence for the people that it's aimed at, & they know it, which why they just pursue the chosen agenda, protest or not.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't subscribe to passe 60's sit-in protest theatrics. That may have been effective back then, but in today's environment, it doesn't present any real consequence for the people that it's aimed at, & they know it, which why they just pursue the chosen agenda, protest or not.

Me either.  I don't plan on going to Oly.  Just wondering if next week there will be a Kent State moment.

Link Posted: 1/10/2021 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Not even Seattle senators.

Snohomish county and Bellevue.

Link Posted: 1/10/2021 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Doesn’t matter. All elected officials should be able to be asked questions. They have made it so people cannot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you think you're entitled to ask questions?  

Halfwits who know virtually nothing about the subject matter other than 11 is more than 10 (they have to take their shoes off to verify that), listening to even more ignorant folks in orange, and ignore the obvious (criminals, be definition/ don't obey the law), will let you know how much of your Right(s), if any, they will allow you to exercise.

As said before, the trivial problems like Covid, the decimated economy, homelessness, drugs, etc. will take a distant back seat to the existential threat of having 11+ rounds in a magazine compared to 10. Fer safety 'n stuff.  

Embrace the serfdom...

$.02 worth,
Boss
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#22]
The contact reps feature of the legislative website only sends messages to the reps of your district.  if you want to contact all reps and senators here is a list of email addresses to copy and paste

House

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Senate
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
T'[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Wrote my "Representatives" this morning, and requested a response to see if I get "canned shit" or "I've never touched a firearm but I know what's best for you."
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Sent emails yesterday.got two non-canned positive responses today.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:28:34 PM EDT
[#25]
HB1164 The house version of the bill is up and available for comment.  

remember last year, calls and emails were able to get the house to change their bill to 15 round magazines, which differed from the 10 rounds in the senate.  The bills weren't the same and effectively died.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Reddit post on how to sign up to submit written testimony, or use Zoom to testify to the senate committee on the magazine bill.  

Everyone should submit written testimony.  One upside of the legislative session being conducted via zoom this year, is that people who otherwise wouldn't be able to testify (at work, in Eastern WA) may have an opportunity this year.  

Senate testimony signup Jan 25, law and justice committee, 930am
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:08:05 AM EDT
[#27]
https://m.startribune.com/biden-s-gun-control-plan-is-terrible-for-poor-in-the-financial-sense-firearm-owners/571802612/
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
HB1164 The house version of the bill is up and available for comment.  

remember last year, calls and emails were able to get the house to change their bill to 15 round magazines, which differed from the 10 rounds in the senate.  The bills weren't the same and effectively died.
View Quote

Awesome memory and you are absolutely correct!!  

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sent emails yesterday.got two non-canned positive responses today.
View Quote

@161Infantry

Who did you get the positive responses from?

I just sent off another batch of emails.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:26:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@161Infantry

View Quote

Wilson
Ybarra
Gilden
Jacobsen
Wilson
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Comments made on WA gov and emails sent on both bills.

Interestingly, I received a lot of "Your message couldn't be delivered to the recipient because you don't have permission to send to it" bounces - possibly I'm blacklisted from past contacts or I'm being treated as spam. Will have to try the bounces individually (I copy-pasta'd from the list that was posted here).
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Comments made on WA gov and emails sent on both bills.

Interestingly, I received a lot of "Your message couldn't be delivered to the recipient because you don't have permission to send to it" bounces - possibly I'm blacklisted from past contacts or I'm being treated as spam. Will have to try the bounces individually (I copy-pasta'd from the list that was posted here).
View Quote

ETA: still no joy - reading through the bouncebacks, it definitely looks like I've been blacklisted as a sender.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ETA: still no joy - reading through the bouncebacks, it definitely looks like I've been blacklisted as a sender.
View Quote

I’m on my mobile so I don’t know if this will post properly, but here is a link to the NRA-ILA comment page.  This might make it through any filters.

Click to Comment

ETA:  seemed to work for me on my iPhone
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wilson
Ybarra
Gilden
Jacobsen
Wilson
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@161Infantry

Wilson
Ybarra
Gilden
Jacobsen
Wilson

Lynda Wilson is one of my favorite reps. Same LD as Sporting Systems is in near Vancouver.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Tired of this shit every year. Eventually it will get through. I just hope the 9th circuit decides in our favor.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Tired of this shit every year. Eventually it will get through. I just hope the 9th circuit decides in our favor.
View Quote

I'm convinced part of the Dem strategy is to intentionally pass laws that drive their political opposition out of the state and more obviously bring voters in to the state. Whether that's from a religious perspective, guns, business, mj, or whatever, they'll push for it. As long as their dem base supports it and republicans will leave over it, they want it. Forget changing political opinions, just bring in your voters. It's worked.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#37]
From bill text:

"shall not be construed to include
any of the following:4
5 (a) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently
6 altered so that it cannot accommodate more than 10 rounds of
7 ammunition;
8 (b) A 22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
9 (c) A tubular magazine that is contained in a lever-action
10 firearm."

Bring on the aftermarket 30 shot lever action tube!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Bump!

Bill up for hearing monday. Apparently it has the votes to pass
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#39]
The whole “such provence” thing is “such bullshit”. Unless you take pix of all your mags and use the date of the photo, I doubt anyone has receipts going back decades.

Bottom line: concealed is concealed. Carry what you need to protect your family.

An interesting side note: Bothell PD carries 1911s with extended 10rd mags.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The whole “such provence” thing is “such bullshit”.
View Quote

I think thats for inheritance
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think thats for inheritance
View Quote

B_S, possibly.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bump!

Bill up for hearing monday. Apparently it has the votes to pass
View Quote

Important distinction:  Pass out of committee.  Given the make up of the committee members, it is likely to pass out, but the more comments, testimony, etc. the bill receives in opposition the better.  Why?

Because even if the bill gets passed out of committee, it has several big steps to go through before being enacted into actual law.  Those steps are:

It goes to the Rules Committee for review and to be scheduled for a floor vote by the entire Senate.  This is one possible place where legislation can get stopped.  IF the Rules Committee does not give the bill a spot on the calendar for a floor vote, it cannot move forward.  While the odds of the bill NOT getting a spot on the calendar are slim, there is always a chance.

If the bill does get on the schedule for a floor vote, there is another opportunity to stop the bill.  If enough Senators vote "nay", then the bill cannot cross over to the House.  This is where your calls, emails, physical letters, etc. come into play.  

Also:  The House companion bill (HB 1164) has to go through the entire process described above in the House Chamber.  This is yet another opportunity to stop this legislation from moving forward.  Again:  calls, letters, emails, etc.

When each bill crosses over to the other chamber, the language must match.  This is how the "Hi-Cap" magazine bill was stopped in previous sessions.  One chamber's bill said 10 rounds (the House, I believe), the other chamber's bill said 15 rounds (the Senate's, I believe).

Also, each bill that crossed over has to go through the Rules Committee again, get a spot on the schedule for a floor vote and then receive enough "yays" to pass.  Yet another opportunity (X 2) to stop the legislation from moving forward.

So:  Don't back off the pressure, stay on the throttle, but don't lose hope.  There are still plenty of opportunities to squash this legislation if everybody chips in.

NO ACTION IS TOO SMALL!!!  Stay in the fight!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:14:20 PM EDT
[#43]
The blue links in the jpeg are not active.  Active links below.

YOU DO NOT EVEN NEED TO GIVE ACTUAL TESTIMONY!!  ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIGN-IN AS "OPPOSED" TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!!!

Attachment Attached File

If you have Facebook, you can go to this well written link on the WA Legislative Action Group page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/walegislativeactiongroup/permalink/1133122187158204

If you don't have Facebook, here is the text authored by Ruth Peterson (who does a lot of kick-ass work for our side behind the scenes):

f you are a 2A supporter, then you know that the Senate Committee on Law and Justice will hear comments on SB 5078 on MONDAY, from 9:30-11:30. This is a bill that bans magazines with more than 10 rounds. The Democrats have enough votes to pass this bill, so the people need to weigh in and be heard. You cannot show up by the hundreds to Olympia like usual, but what can you do? You need to sign in.

Accessing the Legislature Remotely

But how about specifics? You must sign in. We would like to see a record number of people signed on to this bill – thousands! Numbers make a difference. Even if you don’t actually want to testify, you can sign in as supporting or opposing. Click on this link - https://app.leg.wa.gov/csiremote/

1. At the top, you will see three buttons. Click on the Senate button.

2. At the top of that page, you will see a drop down box that says “Committee” and another that says “Meetings”. Chooses Law & Justice as the Committee and 1/25/2021 9:30 am for meetings.

3. You need to choose the bill you wish to sign in for. Choose SB 5078 Firearm Safety (Yeah – that’s what they’ve named the bill “Firearm Safety”)

4. As soon as you click the bill number, there are three choices – submit written testimony, testify live, or you can just sign in as supporting or opposing. There is also a link where you can see the list of people who signed in. We’d like this list to go on forever. This is a great way to show      our numbers. You know the anti-2A people will organize to support. If you oppose this bill, you need to out-organize them!

5. Click on which you would like to do. If you do not wish to testify, but you want your voice heard, please click on this button and choose either pro, con, or other from the drop-down box.

6. Now here is the part that does bug some people. You have to enter your name, address, etc. This is not for some registry out there – this is to make sure you live in WA State. Think about it. If you live anywhere in the world, you have access to this site with a click of a button. Only WA State citizens can weigh in, so they have to confirm that you live here. Also, they need to know where in WA you live, so the legislators in that district get an idea of the feelings about those bills in their districts. You had to sign in when you went in person, as well. I know people don’t like to give out their personal info, but at some point – we need to make a stand. We have to. The other side is highly organized and will make it look like the majority supports this bill. We have to prove them wrong. It is public records, but so is every email you send to the Senate. Please make a stand on this. We have no other options.

7. Tomorrow (or tonight – if I get time) I will write about some tips and hints about testifying. But for now, go get signed in. I see a pretty long list, but not nearly the number that signed in to the “open WA State" bill that was heard Wed morning. Let’s try to beat that record of about 1500 people!

One last thing – I’ll post about specific tips for testifying tomorrow, but when I saw the testimony on Wed for the “open up WA” bill, it was a bit eye-opening. They will cut the mic on you at 1:00 – no warning. They just cut it. Prepare your remarks, time them, and Practice. Get the top points in the first part. They will cut you off. I was a little shocked.

Click on this link – I tried to get you to the right place in the video, but on my computer, when I click on the link, it goes to the right place and then it pops back to the beginning. You need to move the bar at the bottom to get to about 1:05 (one hour and 5 minutes) into the committee. I want you to listen for about 4 or 5 minutes to see how this works. I’ll write more later, but this will give you a feel for live testimony.  Link to TVW hearing video
https://www.tvw.org/watch/?clientID=9375922947...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Hit it again
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:59:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Hit it again.

Everybody please do the same.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#46]
There's a lot of people signed up as "con" both testimony and just being against the bills

It's be interesting to see how many people signed up to testify or "showed up" in years past and what the ration of pro to con was.  When they hold a hearing at the legislature they use a system different than the "contact" your reps/ comment on a bill feature on the legislatures website.  When you show up at a hearing they use it to gauge how many people actually showed up for or against something, in addition to signing up to testify.  This year the legislature isn't doing that.  It also means there won't be bus loads of orange scarfed professional protestors at the legislature signing up.  

As of now, 85 people are signed up to testify.  73 against (con) the bill and 12 for (pro) the bill.  849 people have commented - 810 Con, 38 pro & 1 other.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There's a lot of people signed up as "con" both testimony and just being against the bills

It's be interesting to see how many people signed up to testify or "showed up" in years past and what the ration of pro to con was.  When they hold a hearing at the legislature they use a system different than the "contact" your reps/ comment on a bill feature on the legislatures website.  When you show up at a hearing they use it to gauge how many people actually showed up for or against something, in addition to signing up to testify.  This year the legislature isn't doing that.  It also means there won't be bus loads of orange scarfed professional protestors at the legislature signing up.  

As of now, 85 people are signed up to testify.  73 against (con) the bill and 12 for (pro) the bill.  849 people have commented - 810 Con, 38 pro & 1 other.
View Quote

Awesome data bdy83!!  Thank you for sharing/posting it!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:43:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Folks from Washington....this is the 9th circuit judge you need to support. Roger T Benitez.

He ass- fucked that piece of crap California Attorney General Bacerra's mag ban by allowing standard capacity magazines to be legally purchased for a few weeks...referred to as "freedom week".
Millions of mags were then legally purchased. This makes it virtually impossible for the state to charge californian's for possession of a "high-capacity" mag.
You should read up on the case and educate yourselves what it takes to fight that shit.

A viable choice for sainthood....

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:00:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Not providing testimony is almost all con (against)

Looks like more Pro folks joined to provide testimony in the last 24 hrs.

Keep at it please.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:12:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Done - thanks for posting links and instructions.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top