Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2020 11:04:05 PM EDT
Just found out about this.

A Pro-Trump rally is scheduled for 6 January, 1200pm and the 112th Park and Ride in Everett WA.  This is per the Snohomish County Republican Party.

Obviously timed in conjunction with the Washington D.C. rally.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure this will achieve a lot as well as creating great PR for gun ownership just before the WA Dems propose a bunch of new gun control bills.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sure this will achieve a lot as well as creating great PR for gun ownership just before the WA Dems propose a bunch of new gun control bills.

View Quote

Into the night quietly?
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:13:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

You go to these things to network and meet like minded people, not necessarily to affect political change... at least not at this place/point in history.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure doing nothing will achieve a lot as well.

The WA Dems and their ilk already have their minds set on gun ownership and there aint shit that will change it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:21:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The WA Dems and their ilk already have their minds set on gun ownership and there aint shit that will change it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He must still think these people will work with us or "compromise" poor guy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess we won't see you there?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 12:27:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if this was directed at me, but I'll go ahead and respond.

Do I think this rally will affect Jay Inslee and the Washington State Democratic establishment?  No I do not.  Not at the state level with regards to legislation.  Not a the federal level where the 2020 Presidential Election at the very least had irregularities which have not even been acknowledged, much less addressed.  It took four years of investigations to determine President Trump was not an agent of the Russian Federation.  The issues with the 2020 election weren't even given four weeks.  Inslee and his ilk aren't going to hear a contrary voice because they don't want to hear a contrary voice.  They are secure in the belief that they will win reelection, secure in the belief that they will get their legislation passed (eventually), and secure in the belief that the courts are nothing more than a rubber stamp for whatever progressive agenda the legislature passes.  The media, even local media is at best a willing accomplice.  At worst, they truly have no idea of what's going on and are simply empty suits parroting whatever words they are fed.

So once again, do I think this will affect the Democratic party of Washington State?  No I do not.

So why go?

Go because by going you'll get a barometer of how many other people are also not happy with the current state of affairs.  You'll see it with your own eyes.  This won't be a twitter pole or another forwarded facebook article, it will be something you can see with your own eyes.  Real people, just as unhappy with the state of affairs as you are.

Go because none of the institutions that exist to fight the progressive agenda seem to be getting any wins.  Not the State Republican Party.  Not the State chapter of the NRA.  Not only are they not winning, they don't even seem to be trying to win.  We can't rely on these beautiful losers to do anything for us because they don't do anything for us and they aren't going to do anything for us.

Go because by going, you might meet and connect with like minded people.  If we all stay in our basements like hermits, admiring our pallets of ammo and our 17 PSA builds and our racks of Baofengs, pausing only occasionally to complain on the internet, we might as well never have had any of that shit in the first place.  The point will come when the powers that be will either pick us off one by one, or, just wait for us to die of old age so they can confiscate our unfired guns and tax whatever inheritance we might have passed on to our family at 90%.

Go because ANTIFA and everybody else that wants to take all your money and burn your house down for good measure is meeting now, in real life.  Chaz, the Red House, Cal Anderson...  Right now ANTIFA has their own soccer league playing matches and meeting without masks and without getting harassed by the police, the same police they tried to kill all summer.  

Go because in the run up to 1775 the guys that started this experiment actually met each other and talked, and came up with some kind of plan instead of just complaining about how bad they had it.   Go because if things get bad, but you have a dozen like minded people in your network you've got a little less to worry about.  Go because if things get bad and your have two dozen like minded people in your network, you're now the one causing other people to worry.

Go because you have to do something.

Go because when you are in your 70's, the last thing you want to say to yourself is, "if only I had done something."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top