Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/12/2020 7:06:07 PM EDT
https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/gov-jay-inslee-and-wife-trudi-to-address-the-state-on-covid-19

Fixed with correct link.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I think he absolutely will.  In my opinion the only reason he hasn't already is that he didn't want to make waves before the election. But hey, what do I know?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Inslee pleads with"washingtonians" no guests for Thanksgiving, only close family.  This should pertain to King county, they want him for ruler of WA.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:47:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Inslee pleads with"washingtonians" no guests for Thanksgiving, only close family.  This should pertain to King county, they want him for ruler of WA.
View Quote

No, he didn't say close family.  He said households.  I live alone so I'm taking that to mean his recommendation is that I shouldn't visit my parents and sister since I don't live with them.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 2:56:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Inslee.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Now inslee is requesting a 2week quarantine for anyone entering the state The order also encourages Washingtonians to stay close to home and avoid travel altogether if possible, and limit interactions to immediate households.
More to follow the first of the week.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Not all of us in King County!! We aren’t all communists..
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fuck Inslee.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2020 6:46:55 PM EDT
[#8]
He wants to find a reason to shut us down. He's trying to come up with something.

ETA:

Fuck Inslee
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Shutdown Brown of Oregon just closed gyms, bars and restaurants in Oregon.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#10]
The Shutdown wave two is coming.

FUCK INSLEE
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Shutdown wave two is coming.

FUCK INSLEE
View Quote

I"m 100% sure it is at this point.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#12]
There's a whole bunch of comments we could make, but the reality is another shutdown is going to be devastating...not to all those imposing them...they'll still be getting their paychecks...but for many many others...financial ruin...not much to laugh at about that...

One would wonder in a few months how many D's will be dealing with a serious case of buyer's remorse...sadly they're so brainwashed they won't change the err of their ways.

$.02 worth.

Boss
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Heard at work today new bar a and restaurant rules the 18th.

Let's see
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Heard at work today new bar a and restaurant rules the 18th.

Let's see
View Quote

Well that is the date that those establishments in Oregon can do takeout only, so...
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#15]
He beat them. I'm hearing the 16th.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's the letter that was sent out about the new restrictions tomorrow

https://m.imgur.com/Ve8sKUx
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Headed to get TP now, what else should I hoard?
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Fucking cocksucker
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Inslee.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 12:16:25 AM EDT
[#21]
with the spike today. i think only essential comes back with real enforcement now
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:04:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck
That
Piece
Of
Shit
Inslee
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 3:26:39 AM EDT
[#23]
He just did.  Saw it tonight from a LEO friend.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 3:27:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Sorry Inslee will not comply.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 4:23:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Is this winning? Fuck.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 5:30:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Pierce county is having its restaurant rally to boost customers. Ironic this ends on the 19th.  Try to boost business and then inslee kills it. The Dems are gonna be pushing hard for an income tax when this is over with.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Pierce county is having its restaurant rally to boost customers. Ironic this ends on the 19th.  Try to boost business and then inslee kills it. The Dems are gonna be pushing hard for an income tax when this is over with.
View Quote

When this is over there won’t be many incomes to tax, and those will have even less taxable income.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

One would wonder in a few months how many D's will be dealing with a serious case of buyer's remorse...sadly they're so brainwashed they won't change the err of their ways.

$.02 worth.

Boss
View Quote

+1 If they couldn't look back at the last 6 months and vote accordingly for a better option, I have zero expectation they'll ever learn.
The timing was perfect to tell Inslee to pound sand, but this is exactly what they wanted.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck Inslee. I am done with these lockdowns. What is the best way to fight this?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fuck Inslee. I am done with these lockdowns. What is the best way to fight this?
View Quote

Do not comply, do what you want.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right answer.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:05:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t know but I just volunteered to work for free at a friends restaurant if he stays open.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

This ^

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

It'd be nice if the county sheriffs would say that they will not enforce business closure, they will deputize any man or woman wanting to be deputized and they will mobilize against any state entity trying to shut down a business.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It'd be nice if the county sheriffs would say that they will not enforce business closure, they will deputize any man or woman wanting to be deputized and they will mobilize against any state entity trying to shut down a business.
View Quote

You son of a bitch, I'm in. Where do I check out my MRAP and MP5?
Snoco has a good sherriff right now.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Certainly looks like Inslee, Brown & Newsome have formed a nice little Cabal for themselves.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Didn't affect me last time, don't expect it to this time.  Poor dudes that have a job affected though! Have a nephew that just about lost everything last time, he's not closing anything this time, hope lots of others feel the same.  Suppose the gun stores will close again, not that there was much to buy.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Didn't affect me last time, don't expect it to this time.  Poor dudes that have a job affected though! Have a nephew that just about lost everything last time, he's not closing anything this time, hope lots of others feel the same.  Suppose the gun stores will close again, not that there was much to buy.
View Quote

Aren't they considered retail & essential? 25% capacity.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

By hosting a gathering larger than the restriction...and doing what you want.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 1:09:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Sounds like the Office of the Governor should reduce their pay to 25% or 0% since they are forcing business to do the same. Another brewery in my area just announced they are closing for good due to the new restrictions, they barely made it through the last shutdown and this will break them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Pretty spot on...don’t have be Bookface member to watch...

...a little something we call blinding hypocrisy...

https://m.facebook.com/brandikruseq13fox/videos/947797345627382/

$.02 worth...

Boss
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fuck Inslee.
View Quote

Should be the Washington State motto
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 6:07:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Fuck Inslee, bout to head out and shop for a new TV stand.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Are we shut down or not?  I've been all over town buying shit i dont need, appears to be business as usual.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#46]
November 15, 2020 COVID-19 Guidance

COVID-19 Guidance

In order to slow the spread of rapidly increasing COVID cases in our state and ensure that
hospital and medical systems are not overwhelmed, we are taking the very difficult but
necessary steps to protect public health.
We recognize this will cause financial hardship for many businesses and the governor and staff
are exploring ways to mitigate the impacts.

• From midnight on Monday, November 16 through Monday, December 14, all counties in
Washington rollback to the restrictions outlined below.
Restriction modifications for all counties effective midnight on Monday, November 16, unless
otherwise noted. If the activity is not listed, it should follow its current guidance. All K12/higher education, health care, and childcare are exempt from the new restrictions and will
follow current guidance. These restrictions do not apply to courts and judicial branch-related
proceedings.

1. Indoor Social Gatherings with people from outside your household are prohibited
unless they (a) quarantine for fourteen days (14) prior to the social gathering; or (b)
quarantine for seven (7) days prior to the social gathering and receive a negative COVID19 test result no more than 48-hours prior to the gathering. A household is defined as
individuals residing in the same domicile.

2. Outdoor Social Gatherings shall be limited to five (5) people from outside your
household.

3. Restaurants and Bars are closed for indoor dine-in service. Outdoor dining and to-go
service are permitted, provided that all outdoor dining must comply with the
requirements of the Outdoor Dining Guidance. Table size for outdoor dining is limited to
a maximum of five (5) people. These modified restaurant and bar restrictions go into
effect at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, November 18, 2020.

4. Fitness Facilities and Gyms are closed for indoor operations. Outdoor fitness classes are
permitted but are subject to and limited by the outdoor social gathering restriction
listed above.

5. Bowling Centers are closed for indoor service.

6. Miscellaneous Venues: All retail activities and business meetings are prohibited. Only
professional training and testing that cannot be performed remotely, as well as all court
and judicial branch-related proceedings, are allowed. Occupancy in each meeting room
is limited to 25 percent of indoor occupancy limits or 100 people, whichever is fewer.
? Miscellaneous venues include: convention/conference centers, designated
meeting spaces in a hotel, events centers, fairgrounds, sporting arenas, nonprofit
establishment, or a substantially similar venue.

7. Movie Theaters are closed for indoor service. Drive-in movie theaters are permitted and
must continue to follow current drive-in movie theater guidance.

8. Museums/Zoos/Aquariums are closed for indoor service.

9. Real Estate: Open houses are prohibited.

10. Wedding and Funerals: Ceremonies are limited to a total of no more than 30 people.
Indoor receptions, wakes, or similar gatherings in conjunction with such ceremonies are
prohibited.

11. In-Store Retail shall be limited to 25 percent of indoor occupancy limits, and
common/congregate seating areas and indoor dining facilities such as food courts are
closed.

12. Religious Services are limited to 25 percent of indoor occupancy limits, or no more than
200 people, whichever is fewer. Congregation members/attendees must wear facial
coverings at all times and congregation singing is prohibited. No choir, band, or
ensemble shall perform during the service. Vocal or instrumental soloists are permitted
to perform, and vocal soloists may have a single accompanist. Outdoor services must
follow the Outdoor Dining Guidance, found here, applicable to the structure or facility.

13. Professional Services are required to mandate that employees work from home when
possible and close offices to the public if possible. Any office that must remain open
must limit occupancy to 25 percent of indoor occupancy limits.

14. Personal Services are limited to 25 percent of indoor occupancy limits.
? Personal service providers include: cosmetologists, cosmetology testing,
hairstylists, barbers, estheticians, master estheticians, manicurists, nail salon
workers, electrologists, permanent makeup artists, tanning salons, and tattoo
artists.

15. Long-term Care Facilities: Outdoor visits are permitted. Indoor visits are prohibited, but
individual exceptions for an essential support person or end-of-life care are permitted.
These restrictions are also extended to the facilities in Proclamation 20-74, et seq. All
other provisions of Proclamations 20-66, et seq., and 20-74, et seq., including all
preliminary criteria to allow any visitors, remain in effect.

16. Youth and Adult Sporting Activities: Indoor activities and all contests and games are
prohibited. Outdoor activities shall be limited to intra-team practices only, with facial
coverings required for all coaches, volunteers and athletes at all times.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Attachment Attached File

Cases are something like 5x-7x higher than March, yet hospitalizations and fatalities are at or below March levels. What does that tell us? While hospitalizations and deaths will go up (it's seasonal), those two metric aren't likely to hockey stick.

My search for Florida real estate continues...
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sounds like the Office of the Governor should reduce their pay to 25% or 0% since they are forcing business to do the same. Another brewery in my area just announced they are closing for good due to the new restrictions, they barely made it through the last shutdown and this will break them.
View Quote

I heard Maltby Cafe probably not making it through another lockdown.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's extremely not good...to put it mildly...it's a landmark....25+ years of awards...

http://www.maltbycafe.com/awards.aspx

Not that those behind this care.

As said before, how long until those who voted D figure out they've been played for fools.

Boss
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 12:31:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top